1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198026465784 - (PyroZz / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by PyroZz, Apr 25, 2015.

1. PyroZz

PyroZz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33100028
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198026465784 (PyroZz)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello,
    So I am making appeal here, since I seen that I've been banned by steamrep (because I was banned first by SteamRep and than TF2T, I concluded that I should appeal here first).

So, 1st offense:
    Years ago I did play TF2, and because I was unexperienced, I got a link from a friend. Opened it, and I seen that I can get a free game if I post all my info about steam account. And I did it... Luckly I did post wrong email, so my account wasn't hijacked, only email was. Because I tought, that other players could get a free game, I did post the link on a server, what gave me a permanent ban right away, second after that I was banned from SR. I know what I did wrong, and I did pay with my email (because I lost it), and with that I also lost access to some games.

2nd and 3rd offense:
    I was a scammer years ago aswell. I was making somekind of fake raffles. I did scam some people, but also got busted. So, I did find all people I scammed in last 2 years. I did apologize to them and returned the items (atleast most of them, some of them didn't want to add me, so I posted my apologize on comment section). Changed my mind, because I found out, how hard it is, to lose some vaulable items.

I hope everything will end okey.
    Thanks for taking your time and reading this,
    PyroZz

P.M. My evidence is only my inventory, that is kind of poor.​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  3. PyroZz

PyroZz New User

Steam:
    I scammed 6 persons succesful, I repaid 5 of them, the 6th doesn't want anything, because he isn't playing games no longer. He is just on steam for chatting.
  4. PyroZz

PyroZz New User

Steam:
    Dear Admin,
    I found the 6th person again, gave him some items that he wanted, even that he isn't playing Team Fortress 2. He said that he will give those items to his friends, and that everything is ok now.
    So I repaid to everyone, spent 2 years on finding and giving them the items, most of them had more accounts, so it was really hard.
    BUT I did it and I'm proud on myself and what I have done was right thing.

Even if this appeal gets denied, I will be happy, because I know I did repay everyone and that I'm no longer a scammer, I want to forget my scaming days as soon as possible, at the end of the day, only thing you can get with scams is a report and ban. I don't want people to think, that I'm still a scammer, so it would be nice if my steamrep reports and bans would get cleaned.

Have a nice day!
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    notes:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    I linked the topic for your reference on what is needed to proof you repaid.

Basically: get them to reply here regarding it.
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @PyroZz,

I requested 2 weeks ago to get them to reply here. I've not seen any reply from these you claim to have repaid.

I give you another 7 days to get them to reply here and get this appeal actually going. After that period the appeal will be taken as is and handled accordingly.
  8. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    Multiple offenses against you.
    Failure to show repaid as requested.
    Failure to followup.
    Stated in an invalid appeal here that you didn't know defrauding others was wrong, severely makes me question your judgement.
    Additional information that you lied previously in your other appeals. Said you bought your account. And changed stories multiple times.

Appeal denied.