1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198026465784 - (PyroZz / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by PyroZz, Apr 28, 2015.

1. PyroZz

PyroZz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33100028
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198026465784 (PyroZz)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello,
    So the previous admin said that I should repay everyone.
    My previous appeal: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198026465784-pyrozz-banned-by-sr.98600/

So,
    I found the 6th person again, gave him some items that he wanted, even that he isn't playing Team Fortress 2. He said that he will give those items to his friends, and that everything is ok now.
    So I repaid to everyone, spent 2 years on finding and giving them the items, most of them had more accounts, so it was really hard.
    BUT I did it and I'm proud on myself and what I have done was right thing.

Even if this appeal gets denied, I will be happy, because I know I did repay everyone and that I'm no longer a scammer, I want to forget my scaming days as soon as possible, at the end of the day, only thing you can get with scams is a report and ban. I don't want people to think, that I'm still a scammer, so it would be nice if my steamrep reports and bans would get cleaned.​
  2. PyroZz

PyroZz New User

Steam:
    I'm sorry because of this new appeal, but I tought the admin that responded to me, forgot about it or didn't see I made new reply.
  3. PyroZz

PyroZz New User

Steam:
    Oh and I also apologize for my spamming, hope you don't mind.
  4. Leves

Leves New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:23350111
    You have a TF2-T scammer tag. You need to appeal that first. You made your 5th appeal 3 days ago on our website (our admin rejected all of those http://tf2-trader.com/index.php?topic=34674.0) Your latest story was that you bought your account, meaning that you violated TOS, you also never prooved that you paid back the victims.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  5. PyroZz

PyroZz New User

Steam:
    What, I never posted that???? Oh my god, what if my account was hijacked? What should I do? And btw SR tag is before TF2-T
  6. PyroZz

PyroZz New User

Steam:
    Okey, changed password, It might be hijack,
    I can't proof how I repaid victims, because I was doing that in last 2 years.
    In the case this appeal gets denied, I will simply get myself new account. I really want to play on some servers like TOG Jailbreak server. That's why I want my tag to get removed. I'm not even trading anymore.
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Wont matter, they will mark any alt accounts you make.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  8. PyroZz

PyroZz New User

Steam:
    I don't want to be rude, but I'm already getting a lawyer and sending massage to steam support. I found out that I can sue TF2-T and SteamRep for causing me '
    psychological problems'.
  9. PyroZz

PyroZz New User

Steam:
    Sorry about this, I'm just really angry about all this.
    I have problems with like I freak out every now and than
  10. PyroZz

PyroZz New User

Steam:
    So there's absolutely nothing I can do?
  11. Leves

Leves New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:23350111
    I'm sure steam support will enjoy that kind of service.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  12. PyroZz

PyroZz New User

Steam:
    Sorry about this, I'm just really angry about all this.
    I have problems with like I freak out every now and than

Read lol -_-
  13. PyroZz

PyroZz New User

Steam:
    Guys, how can't you not trust me?
    I mean, I still am able to trade, so don't you think I'd still scam if I would be a true scammer?
  14. PyroZz

PyroZz New User

Steam:
    Can you not*
  15. PyroZz

PyroZz New User

Steam:
    Guys I decided to post my whole story, so you would feel what I do.

I bought TF2 back in 2010, it was a cool game for me. I was like: OOOO, Heavy has minigun, I love miniguns. When I got my first drop (Natascha), I was very happy, I had amazing minigun!!!! After few drops I crafted my first hat. I still remember when I was nervous, didn't know which hat I'll get from crafting :)). I was 11 years old kid, enyojing tf2. Than trades came. 4 slots only for each player to trade. I traded a color for a hat (Football helm). Damn, I loved that hat. People were kind, you could get a hat for 2 weapons :D. There was no scammers at all. Than everything got updated. New hats, many of 'em. Didn't have money or items to get those, so that's how my scamming way began. Didn't know you can get banned for doing it. Than I got burnd. For the first time I copy pasted fake link, because I tought that it isn't fake - TF2T ban. Lost my gmail account (wrote in wrong one). I learnt alot from that, experience that changed my gaming on tf2. Than I got burnd for doing 'fake raffles' - SteamRep ban. I know I did it wrong and that I shouldn't do it at all. I got reported and banned right away. Lost my group and friends, I wanted to be rich, but I forgot about friends and how important they are. Than I stopped playing TF2 and got into COD:MW2. I was succesful quickscoper, I was leader of 1 of the best teams that time. People were like: WTF, OMFG, how can a scammer be such a good leader? Well, I was like: I'm not a scammer anymore. After 1,5 year, I stopped with MW2. Wanted to get back into TF2. In the time I played MW2, I gave all of my items to people I scammed and to poor people (had over 350 items). So than I was really aware of what I have done. I have also been scammed for a few times. So here I am now, sad and fier guy, which only wants to be normal again. People are marking and marked me as a dangerous guy, hacker. I don't want people to see me like that.
    So I lost friend and group, For what? Because I scammed. That is how bad scamming really is. You scam items, but you lose friends and people won't trust you anymore. You are the marked guy, scammer. Everyone are trying to get away from me, I don't blame them, I was a scammer, I was dangerous guy, but I changed myself. You won't feel what I feel, because you didn't scam.
    So my massage to scammers or the ones that wants to become scammer: Don't scam, you won't get anything, more like: you will lose everything.

If my appeal gets denied, I will keep helping the community, I'll help to the people so they won't get scammed. There's more scammers and hackers everyday. But there isn't alot of guys like me, that would change themselves to become a good fier trader and player.

Belive me or not, I did repay all victims. I gave items to poor people and I really want to clean myself, because YOLO and I don't wanna be marked till the end of my life. I hope you understand my situation and that you are ready to help me, as I'm ready to help others.
  16. PyroZz

PyroZz New User

Steam:
    I have TF2-T tag but not because of scamming, but because of fake link, for which I told many times, that I didn't know it was fake and I lost 1 gmail account, which wasn't my Steam email.
    I am reported as scammer on SteamRep, that's why my archived reports of scamming are here.
  17. Burk very angry

Burk very angry New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42283035
    Didn't read but if you claimed that you repaid your victims then show screenshots by uploading 'Upload a File' down below, Thanks!
  18. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @PyroZz,

You already have an appeal open:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198026465784-pyrozz-banned-by-sr.98600/
    ====================
    You filed a appeal. This appeal thread was Invalidated & Archived for one or more of the following reasons:

You already have an open appeal, or already have appealed:
    Only 1 appeal is allowed on SteamRep. The one appeal you have is the only chance you get. We don't have the resources to indulge appeal upon appeal of the same person.
    - There is no point in creating a new appeal when the one you already have is still open. Please wait for your turn.
    - If your previous appeal was Rejected, there is nothing more that you can do. At least 2 different admins have already looked at your case and felt the ban was justified.
    You have an open report, but are not yet banned by SteamRep:
    As long as you have not been banned you will have to reply to the open report and resolve issues from there. Only once you are actually banned with a red or orange tag by us, can you appeal here. I've been reported on SteamRep, but I do not have a "BANNED BY SR" yet, what should I do?

You have a red tag on SteamRep, but the listed ban is not handled on SteamRep forums:
    SteamRep currently ONLY handles the following tags for appeals:
    -BANNED BY SR
    -SR CAUTION
    -BANNED BY SOP
    -SOP CAUTION
    -BANNED BY AF2
    -AF2 CAUTION
    -BANNED BY ASBO
    -ASBO CAUTION
    -BANNED BY RAWR
    -RAWR CAUTION

SR = SteamRep
    SOP = SourceOP
    AF2 = Ace Fortress 2 (Defunct Community)
    ASBO = ASBO Gaming (Defunct Community)

Any red or orange markings on our site not listed above are handled by the respective community they were issued by, NOT HERE. If you have a tag that is not listed above, you can find where to appeal here:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/howto-appeal-banned-and-caution-reputation-tags.58/

You have bans recorded on your SteamRep profile that are not handled by SteamRep:
    If you have bans or cautions of multiple communities other than, or in addition to, a SteamRep ban, you will need to address those FIRST before applying for an appeal for the STEAMREP ban. This includes the Valve Trade Ban / Valve Trade Probation. You can find where to appeal here:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/howto-appeal-banned-and-caution-reputation-tags.58/

Only once you have addressed the other bans, you can appeal on SteamRep.

You aren't Banned or Cautioned on SteamRep:
    There is nothing to appeal here. Wherever you are banned or whatever your issue is, it has nothing to do with us. Any community may ban for whatever reason they see fit. Most common issues:
    - D2Lounge ban: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2lounge/discussions/11/
    - CSGOLounge ban: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/csgolounge/discussions/3/
    - Valve Trade ban: http://support.steampowered.com/
    We cannot possibly list all possibilities. The above are the most common, if you are banned somewhere, you have to appeal THERE. You have no ban here, hence we cannot help you.

In all above cases:
    There is NO point to appeal to us, do not make a new appeal. Look at the information above and find out what applies to your situation.