1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198026827265 - (♚Lord Phantom♚ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Unusual guest, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Unusual guest

Unusual guest Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33280768
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198026827265 (♚Lord Phantom♚)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I have no alternate accounts whatsoever.​

Appeal description:
    Hello SteamRep Staff,

I seem to be banned for being an alternate account of a SteamRep banned user, Going by the ID64:76561198056224719. This account was made 4 years ago (And by checking his account, his profile was made way earlier in 2012). I made this account while i was in Hungary for a holiday. Time has passed and i moved from USA to Serbia in Europe. I was once hijacked during the period of 2014 and when i checked the trade history, it went directly to the account of the stated marked individual.
    During that time our ip's could've been the same hence he is using an VPN (My friend did the research for me) and he was using my Internet provider (ISP) to trace my ip and log on the same.

I'm hoping this cleared out any miss-understandings about me being an alternate account. I'm appealing this right now because i started trading (i unboxed a few hats) and it seems like it's making me look like untrusted guy because of this.

~Regards
    -L. Phantom
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Provide screenshots of the Steam support ticket that you used to regain your account.

Several requirements:
    - Full browser screenshot
    - all entries
    - Block out financial information like Creditcard, or w/e
    - Block out personal information (real name/address etc)
    - Block out game keys, etc
    - Block out basically the proof you used to prove to valve you where the owner of that account (to prevent ppl abusing that from here).
  3. Unusual guest

Steam:
    Here they are:

*Censored information i can reveal to the admin himself via Steam Chat to prevent harassment.

Attached Files:

4. Unusual guest

Steam:
    Still no reply?
  5. Unusual guest

Steam:
    Someone take a damn look at this appeal for Christ sake...
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    So you recovered your account in April 2014. Yet you first added this other account, listed as your alt, to your friends list in May 2014. Can you please explain how this ticket demonstrates any IP overlaps which may or may not have happened, took place while hijacked?

Edit: This is really a "not my alt" appeal, not a hijacking appeal. I've moved it to a different appeal subforum.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. Unusual guest

Steam:
    Hello, i'm sorry for the really late reply, i added him some time later to ask him why did he do it and try to pull some information from him.
  8. Unusual guest

Steam:
    Edit: I'm unsure if i understood your question correctly, so please if my answer doesn't not clear anything out, please let me know. (If your question is regarding why i added him after i recovered my account, well i answered that above)
  9. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    I'm sorry, after speaking with you and addressing some of the evidence we have connecting your accounts, your explanations do not add up. There is a consistent pattern between your two accounts over time that leaves little doubt they're controlled by the same person, and your appeal has been denied for the following reason:
    - Cannot clearly differentiate your account from being an alternate or shared account with a scammer.

Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**