1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198027780108 - (Swagtoryu / BANNED BY RAWR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by DrubNATION, Jun 24, 2015.

1. DrubNATION

DrubNATION New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33757190
    Appeal for BANNED BY RAWR

Steam profile: 76561198027780108 (Swagtoryu)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    No​

Appeal description:
    I was banned for the reason shown here http://embed.gyazo.com/7da9cd64a494b1831767774abfaff870.png?1338853914?1338853914 by the UNC servers and I have no idea what to do because they are now closed. It was a while ago and I was much younger so I believed when someone told me that a pda2 token was worth an unusual so I bought it using my unusual then tried selling it for another I admit that I was selling it for the wrong price, but I never went into a trade nor used to to get an unusual, but just naming the price incorrectly. Thank you for reading just wondering if there is anything I can do so I am not a reported scammer in most servers. I think it was also a rawr not exactly sure.​
  2. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/howto-appeal-banned-and-caution-reputation-tags.58/

You were banned by UHC, which you can see from your steamrep profile.
  3. DrubNATION

DrubNATION New User

Steam:
    So what can I do, sorry I meant UHC but the reason for the banning was that I was younger and did not really understand what I was doing so I blindly listened to someone I never traded with anyone and my intention was not to scam.
  4. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    You'll need to wait for an admin to review your case.

I uploaded your gyazo image as an attachment. For the future, please make sure to upload screenshots directly to the forum rather than any 3rd party hosting site.

Attached Files:

5. DrubNATION

DrubNATION New User

Steam:
    Sorry about that and thank you for your help.
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello @DrubNATION,

You filed a appeal. This appeal thread was Invalidated & Archived for one or more of the following reasons:

You already have an open appeal, or already have appealed:
    Only 1 appeal is allowed on SteamRep. The one appeal you have is the only chance you get. We don't have the resources to indulge appeal upon appeal of the same person.
    - There is no point in creating a new appeal when the one you already have is still open. Please wait for your turn.
    - If your previous appeal was Rejected, there is nothing more that you can do. At least 2 different admins have already looked at your case and felt the ban was justified.

You have a red tag on SteamRep, but the listed ban is not handled on SteamRep forums:
    SteamRep currently ONLY handles the following tags for appeals:
    -BANNED BY SR
    -SR CAUTION
    -BANNED BY SOP
    -SOP CAUTION
    -BANNED BY AF2
    -AF2 CAUTION
    -BANNED BY ASBO
    -ASBO CAUTION
    -BANNED BY RAWR
    -RAWR CAUTION

SR = SteamRep
    SOP = SourceOP
    AF2 = Ace Fortress 2 (Defunct Community)
    ASBO = ASBO Gaming (Defunct Community)

Any red or orange markings on our site not listed above are handled by the respective community they were issued by, NOT HERE. If you have a tag that is not listed above, you can find where to appeal here:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/howto-appeal-banned-and-caution-reputation-tags.58/

In all above cases:
    There is NO point to appeal to us, do not make a new appeal. Look at the information above and find out what applies to your situation.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**