1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198028325479 - (Dukari / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Dukari, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Dukari

Dukari Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34029875
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198028325479 (Dukari)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hey, i was banned from steamrep about 2.25 years ago. My sibling's account which was identified as my "alternate account" on my stemarep profile decided it was funny to scam people and steal their items and turn it into his own. He told me about it and how he made money from doing so. As a result, he got his steam account rep banned and persuaded me to do the same thing on my account. I said no, of course. He wouldnt stop annoying me until i let him use my account to scam. Because of that, i am also steamrep banned. I did not scam anybody and one of the two reps in my profile were legit and the other was my brother repping me so people would believe him and trade with him. After i got steam rep banned, i couldn't stay in tf2 trade servers as it would mark me as a [SCAMMER] and kick me out. Its sad so see myself marked as a scammer when i did not scam myself. Now, 823 days later, i've just found out about an appeal forum and i wish to be unbanned because im not the one scamming and i would never scam.

Thanks for hearing out my case​
  2. Dukari

Dukari Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34029875
    are there even any admins and moderators in this website?
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Based on what you said, at the very least, you are a de-facto alt since you willingly shared your account with him, in addition, I cannot look past you had fakerep (expressly paypal fakerep) that was likely used to facilitate in your/your bothers scamming making you an accomplice.

https://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/
    Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**