1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198029585065 - (FeelsGoodMan / BANNED BY RAWR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Civillian, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Civillian

Civillian Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34659668
    Appeal for BANNED BY RAWR

Steam profile: 76561198029585065 (FeelsGoodMan)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Severity - Severity of ban is higher than SteamRep policy recommends
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and the admin told me to appeal again at a later date

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Greetings SteamRep users & admins,
    As you know, I was banned by the RAWR trade community almost 5 years ago for running away with buy in items for a fake heavy boxing match. (Some reclaimed metal & Vintage weapons was what I took.) I also have attempted to appeal this ban in the past but I didn't reply to the admins in time due to lack of interest and work. Now, in 2016 I still am banned from almost every trade server all because of my incident 5 years ago which I can barely remember. I honestly believe I have served my time and learned my lesson, I have matured as a person due to the length of ban, and I give you my word I will not scam ever again. Please allow me to enjoy the simple pleasure of idling on a trading server while I hit a bowl.
    Thank you for reading,​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Civillian You were asked in a previous appeal this:
    You've not done any of them as required in the 7days of the previous appeal here:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198029585065-civilian-banned-by-rawr.52299/

Now here it is almost 2 years later, you've still not attempted to provide any information on those 3 questions yet you would rather discuss about you getting rid of the tag so you can idle in trading servers and hit a bowl.
    Apparently your priorities are all out of whack.... I'll give you one more chance to reply with the above information.
  3. Civillian

Steam:
    My apologies for not replying to the three questions, its my first time being on this website in a while so I forgot what information I had to provide, here are my honest answers:
    1, I have no alternate accounts.
    2, I did not make an appeal at RAWR back in 2012. The only action I took to get unbanned was on this website.
    3, I have not paid the victims back because I had no idea who they were, I never got a chance to add, or message these people. I have no means of contacting any of them no matter how hard I try. I just spoke to them over mic in-game and accepted their trade of vintage weps/reclaimed metal. I would love to return the the items to their owners since I want to make this right, but I have no way of finding out who they are due to the time of the incident.
    I hope my answers help you in this decision.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I suggest since you have an idea of what weapons being vintage and reclaimed metal you should be able to look back thru your trade history and find them then.
  5. Civillian

Steam:
    The last thing on my trade history is from August 2011 after the ban occurred, so there is no record of the users trading me their metal/weapons. I am sorry that I can't return what I took from those people but I think they either quit TF2 or kept trading, meaning they are rich by now and reclaimed metal is nothing to them. Here is a photo of my last trades in my history for proof:
    [​IMG]
  6. Civillian

Steam:
    Hey guys just here to say that im going on vacation for the next 7 days so I will be unable to reply to any posts. I hope that when I return there has been a decision made. See you in a week.
  7. Civillian

Steam:
  8. Civillian

Steam:
    bump again
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  10. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You have submitted an appeal for a tag issued by a community which no longer exists. All defunct community tags are inherited by SteamRep, but because the community responsible for the tags has disappeared, often taking evidence with them, a special procedure is in place.

Please log into steamrep.com and search for your own profile. On it, you will see a link below your tag(s) to submit an appeal.
    [​IMG]
    Click this link and follow the instructions. When you are finished, your appeal status will be listed below your tag. The process is in beta, so please reply here if you encounter issues.