1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198030408820 - (Cjfy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Cjfy, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Cjfy

Cjfy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35071546
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198030408820 (Cjfy)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I am writing my appeal because i regret in full what i have done and i would like to be able to trade once again. I started of trading like any good guy and then endded up being scammed by this middleman scam. So i was upset and decided foolishly that i wanted my items back in any way possible. So i did the exact same scam after having no luck retrieving my items fairly. So i impersonated a steamrep admin vintage cobra 1500 games! (which i regret immensly) and i got a butterfly knife stained. I was incredibly supprised by how easy it was to scam like that and then made the next mistake of trying to do it again. I quickly found out not everyone was as gullible as the first person so i had no luck with the other people as they called me out on the scam. A few days went by and i started to feel a little bad for the guy i had scammed when i ran around with his knife. Then the guy joined the server and he instantly recoignised me. He told me a lot of things mainly a lot of cursewords as expected but also told me that it was a gift recieved at a birthday or something like it. I then felt really bad as i realised i had ruined a lot for this guy and decided it was not worth it so i gave it back plus ak black laminate, 2 keys, and five cases. i Stille fell bad for the guy and have realised this i something i wont do again since i dont really like it. So i have now appologised to the one guy i scammed and i feel the need to deeply say sorry to Vintage Cobra | 1,500 games! (http://steamcommunity.com/id/proevox) for having impersonated you to scam. i dont know if you will read this but i am sorry for misusing your name and basically shoveling dirt on it.​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @Cjfy,

2 things:
    - Get that person to reply here with his story. You can find him by clicking on his nickname in the inventory history.
    - We need the Steam Inventory History of the traded items you mention. The period we need to see is: December 9th 2014 upto now.

As we do have some requirements for steam trading history screenshots, here's what you need to do.

Required Steam Settings for this exercise:
    • Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    • On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    • On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    • Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    • In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    • On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    • Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    • Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    • Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    • Come back here and make a reply.
    • Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    • Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    • MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    • MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    • MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    • MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    • MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    • You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png
  3. Cjfy

Cjfy New User

Steam:
    Okay i have spent some time writing to my "victim" (p✿✿✿✿ Money Weed) and i have found the relavant trades in my history.
    Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal and if you regularly speak with Vintage Cobra please tell him i am sorry.

Attached Files:

4. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @Cjfy,

Could you make another one, but overlapping December 11th and 21st, for the screenshots could miss some trades there.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Cjfy

Cjfy New User

Steam:
    Yes i have found the trades overlapping those dates you mentioned here they are. Also i fell pretty confident that p✿✿✿✿ Money Weed will tell his story. Should he do that here or add you as a friend om steam.
    Once again thank you for taking the time.

Attached Files:

6. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
  7. Cjfy

Cjfy New User

Steam:
    Here you go SilentReaper thank you again as well as sorry for having caused this to start of with.
    I will repeat the question from above should i get TitanZ former p✿✿✿✿ Money Weed to write here or add you on steam?
    Thank you once again

Attached Files:

8. Cjfy

Cjfy New User

Steam:
    I accidentally uploaded two of each copy of the picture
  9. Cjfy

Cjfy New User

Steam:
    Sorry for asking but is this still active SilentReaper if so i would appreciate moving on with the judgement
  10. \/õٱȻξ§ -

\/õٱȻξ§ - New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:72104921
    - Get that person to reply HERE with his story.
    that's what he has typed in his first sentence in your appeal.
  11. ❉ TITAN Z ❉

❉ TITAN Z ❉ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41527174
    Hey.
    I guess this is the right thread xD

Well, yes Cjfy scammed me for my knife, i was really upset about it. He did the middleman bullshit trick, i was also stupid not knowing about it...
    It was a birthday present from my brother, it took quite some time for him to get it lol.

ANYWAYS. He gave me it back + a long ass message about how sorry he was, and i really believe that he is sorry. He even give me other gifts afterwards. I have forgiven him, it was really nice of him giving it back.
  12. Cjfy

Cjfy New User

Steam:
    SilentReaper would you be able to make a sentence i have uploaded the images and i have gotten TITAN Z to reply with his story sorry for any inconvenience
  13. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Cjfy, you impersonated other user with full intent to scam, tried to scam several other users and you even were successful at it (at least once). After considering what I said before, I cannot grant this appeal.
    Also note that being scammed yourself is not an excuse for what you did. Appeal denied.