1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198030873018 - (Fanta / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Fanta 2, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Fanta 2

Fanta 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35303645
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198030873018 (Fanta)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    You see, I wasn`t using different trading sites for long ago. But today, I went on TF2TP and was very dissapointed, realising that I was banned because of my bad rep years ago.
    Sadly, but I can`t remember if I really gave someone fake rep (that was pretty much time ago), but I can honestly assure you that I don`t want to scam anyone. Seriously, I can make money (or whatever scammers need) by myself and dont need to lie for anyone or stole anything.
    Please, I just want to peacefully trade my TF2 stuff, nothing more.​
  2. Fanta 2

Fanta 2 New User

Steam:
    Hey guys, it`s been around a month since I`ve posted this, so...can I get at least a notice that you gonna help me...eventually?
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  4. Fanta 2

Fanta 2 New User

Steam:
    Okay, what should I do now then? You see, I`m in kinda stupid situation. The crime was made years ago and I surely won`t do anything like that again...how can I get another chance?
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    I am trying to articulate you need a compelling reason for me to consider this. You need to explain the details of why you fakereppped a user.
  6. Fanta 2

Fanta 2 New User

Steam:
    Oh, sure, sorry. You see, he was posted a trade on TF2TP which was saying that he is giving free metal. I wasn`t really smart because of my age in those days, so I added him. That guy said that I must give him + rep, so he will grant me 1 reclaimed metal, because it will be a fair trade. I`ve trusted him, the "trade" was overed...and now, I have a bad reputation because of this stupid act.
    I`m really sorry for what I`ve done there, he lied to me and I didn`t know that it`s a lawbreaking. (I was 14 those days)
    Sorry for my bad English, btw.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Please add me on steam
  8. Fanta 2

Fanta 2 New User

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    Tag downgraded since a trade somewhat took place. No other issues found.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2015