1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198031551945 - (▲ries / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [EDL]` Levine, Jun 12, 2015.

1. [EDL]` Levine

[EDL]` Levine New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35643108
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198031551945 (▲ries)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I'm trying to garner evidence from the PlayDota post that this guy that I so called "fake +repped".

The reason why I +rep him is because he wanted us to +rep his Steam page so he would put our IDs into a raffle for a chance to win a DotA 2 Beta Invite. At the point in time, I was oblivious of +rep as I've just joined Steam and I didn't know that it's something wrong with doing that.

My other thread that I've made has been there for 3 years and none of the Administrators care to give me an update of my situation of the tag that was given to me and has affected my Steam account in so many ways.

SteamRep has been used throughout the trading community and with such a tag, I can never use these websites from the trading community. I think it is a little "inefficient" to have left the appeal there for so long without an update on the matter. I just want an explanation of my predicament, if it is a logical explanation, I would definitely accept it but I just can't live with it for 3 years knowing I did do something wrong but was oblivious at the point in time. The experience of having your account tagged with BANNED BY SR is obnoxious, you can't do s✿✿✿ with your main account.​
  2. [EDL]` Levine

[EDL]` Levine New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35643108
    Add-on:
    I've PMed a PlayDota admin to try and help me get the thread where the guy asked for +reps
    He says that the section has been buried very deep, I'mma try my best to get whatever evidence I can to prove my innocence.

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366