1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198031833884 - (trkseal / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by trkseal, Apr 21, 2014.

1. trkseal

trkseal New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35784078
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198031833884 (trkseal)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hey there here is the original Thread to the ban
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...rkseal-spm-a-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.62489/

Hello My Name Is trkseal i am 19 Year old male,

Ok , Let me start by saying yes i did scam in this case but i had regretted and want to give the items back to the victim which you can see in the trade i did i was just young and stupid and now regret my actions i would like to be apart of this community once again and would like to show that i am really sorry for what i have done i can provide the required evidence that i had payed him back and that i should be not marked as a sr banned person i am a tf2 outpost premium member as well as scrap.tf and bp.tf i love the tf2 community and would like to clear my name yes i have done wrong in the past but i didnt wait less then a week to correct my actions , i would like to also state that people do generally hate me due to being really lucking in spy crabbing i would also like to add that in the thread above that i have linked its a mostly one sided story consider that i have payed him back pretty much asap i was waiting for him to come online for 7 hours at onstage then i had to go to bed but i really felt bad about it and truly believe that i have tried my best to compensate him and would like to say sorry again if he feel that the first time did not suffice to him i believe that everyone should be give a second change as most religions do give second changes to people who repent there sins and the actions i believe that i am one of those people who are always learning from others and would like to further my knowledge .

Please Consider This A Real Life Court Situation
    In Real life Court, you can ask for compensation but that can also be denied if your appeal for compensation is false/a lie/blackmail etc.
    Also Sias himself did accept that he received said compensation, but "it isn't enough because he scammed me"

As for the alt accounts i use both but not to trade i just go on them one
    of them belongs to my girlfriend and the other to my little brother who doesn't really play on the pc

As For the Victim (Mr.Sias / STEAM_0:0:66733595)
    i would like to give the following prove that i think he was duping items with his know scammer friend that had contract me and threat me and so on here is the whole bp history and the price

Here is more prove i think what happen was i payed him back the maxes and a earbud worth 4buds his items are worth 18keys and 2.5buds
    Bp Value [167USD]
    http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198093732918?time=1395558000
    Please note pages 1 & 4 the two items and there value

the day after his backpack value [45USD]
    http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198093732918?time=1395644400

The Day i traded him back The Maxes and The Earbud [195USD]
    http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198093732918?time=1395730800

ALSO SOMETHING IS A BIT SUSPICIOUS HERE Take A Look
    PAGE 5 HAS BOTH THE ITEMS WITH ME IN THE HISTORY
    http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198093732918?time=1395730800

NEXT DAY HAS RECIVED THE EARBUD AND MAXES IN NEW ITEMS
    http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198093732918?time=1395903600

END OF REPORT ON MR.SIAS

ALSO A COMMENT FROM ONE OF THE COMMUNITY MEMBERS

Blinkdemon5 (Miguel P.)
    | steamname: Mr. Noh Mercy
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:53805052
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067875833
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Blinkdemon5
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198067875833

"I say that this has just turned into he said she said commenting which is completely useless. If there was a transaction made in which the victim was compensated w/ interest then that seems it may be enough as long as both parties agreed to that transaction being final and no report being needed. Id suggest try and find something in which Sias agreed to having the Bud and Max given to him as compensation, though it seems his taking would be enough but that is my opinion. Also please do not spam this with unneeded chat as it just makes it a longer process for everyone involved."
    Sorry for the Long Report but its finished as you can see i went to a lot of trouble to compile everything i really want to just be normal

Thank you for even reading this reply it would me the world to me if i could show this community that i have change and want to help other and also keep other scams away from the community i would also like to add that from know on i will be active on the steamrep forums at least once a day to help others who have been scammed or have any problems

Thanks Once Again

Trkseal​

Attached Files:

2. TK795

TK795 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:27904
    i dont think you will change you have already been banned by 2 communities for deceptive trading practices and then started your own group/server playing off the name of 1 and ripping the ruleset straight off the web page of the other

by your own admittance you scammed somebody and you got caught and as the owner of a trading community this mark hurts you and thats the only reason you had a change of heart

as for your alt accounts i have one of those in my sourcebans that you used to avoid our ban on this account to attempt to trade an unusual on our server so you saying you dont use them to trade is hardly true and your admittance to using them makes them alts of yours regardless of whos they are
  3. trkseal

trkseal New User

Steam:
    well that just not really fair i mean people do change and i think i have i mean i haven't attempted to go on any of my alts or having tried entering server that im banned from, also what makes you think people cant change or me in this case also you banned me from tf2-t with out letting me finish what i was going to say so i think you were just unfair admin yes i said i sharked someone but i don't think you let me finish you said you what i do with sharks then perm banned me in mid sentence and im pretty sure you will say something different, even the admin who banned me which was preetender[MCT] i was the one who contacted him asking to review the steamrep report on me he even said that most case the person shouldn't be banned even after then just banned me and didn't answer my question after the ban and i believe that i was unfairly banned consider the on steamrep admin said that it not likey that i should be banned and yet here we are
  4. trkseal

trkseal New User

Steam:
    at the end of the day i believe that i should be unbanned and that i have changed and then again it doesn't really matter what anyone think but the admins reviewing this case which i think will be declined with out any problems so i already know the outcome but i still believe that anyone should deserve a second chance
  5. TK795

TK795 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:27904
    my sourcebans says otherwise

Blocked (3) Super#Natural, SealArmy, trkseal [SPM-A]

Blocked (1) Zues

your actual ban on tf2-t is not relevent in itself it was used as a character reference
    but in reply to your statement and a further response to yur character yes i did ban you for sharking and i didnt do it on a whim either
    you fail to mention that you were trying to buy an unusual with items on our server and were told that the items you had would be lucky to be worth 9-10 keys you left and came back shortly after bragging how you just literally stole this unusual with 5 or so keys in items i immediatly cross checked the backpacks of you and your victim to see what was traded to find the victims bp had a bunch of the items you were trying to trade on our server
    myself an several other people asked if you just sharked somebody and you said something along the lines of yes i had to to get ahead to make profit and doesnt everybody at which point you were banned from our community as we reserve the right to do so
    you also neglect to mention that after the ban was made you changed your name your profile name and washed your nickname list so none of your previous names appeared on your profile this is when the ban was made perm
    your alt account was then perm banned while tryin to sell an unusual you had traded up to with the other hat to the value of 2-3 buds for evading our ban
    in your appeal your story changes that you paid a bud pure for the hat but once again there was no bud in the victims backpack only the small amount of items you previously had

another community approached me in regards to my ban and you participating in their community and with the evidence i presented you were banned there as well if steamrep dealt with sharking i would have filed a report here and you could possibly have been tagged much sooner

in conclusion i have brought to the table information relating to your character and behaviour that i think should be in this appeal and serve as a warning to anyone wanting to deal with this user to be wary

this ends my involvement in your appeal
  6. trkseal

trkseal New User

Steam:
    just wondering how long till i find out the outcome of my appeal?
  7. GuL KhaN

GuL KhaN Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48928891
    There are appeals from 2013 that still haven't been reviewed, it will take some time I guess. There aren't a lot of admins here from what I can see.
  8. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appeal rejected, you scammed and we almost never grant appeals for RWC related scamming.