1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198034391462 - (Bery / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Bery, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Bery

Bery New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37062867
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198034391462 (Bery)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046825302 - my brothers account
    I have no other alt accounts, but there were some accounts, that was turned on my PC by my friends​

Appeal description:
    Hello, i am Luka Beridze from Georgia, and to be honest, i don't even know why I got banned from SR. I see some other accounts as "Additional info for Administrators", I know two of them, one its my brothers and 2nd it's my friend's, but I don't see any explanation why my account got banned from SR. actually, I got banned from "German Headquarters" server (www.team-ghq.eu), and I didn't see any explanation there why I got banned, so I came here and I think it's the reason. I would appreciate if you unban me and also, please, I want to have an explanation, how this system works and why I got banned. Thanks​
  2. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    You were banned, because the staff found some form of evidence linking you to a scammer. Whatever happened on that particular server that you were banned from wasn't on the report.
  3. Bery

Bery New User

Steam:
    It's impossible :) I Didn't scam anyone and didn't participate in any scamming operation :)
    show me the evidence admins, please
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You didn't read what cobalt said above. Your account was banned for being tied to a scammer account, not because the account directly scammed. You need to further explain the connection between your account and your brothers account.
  5. Bery

Bery New User

Steam:
    what do you want me to explain? me and my brother have 1 PC, I Play TF2 Competitive, some DotA 2 and some CS:GO,
    my brother is playing TF2 on pubs and he is trading these days as far as i know.
    tell me what do you want me to explain and i will try my best
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, I find you have lied/lied by omission about alts/associated accounts. Per appeal policy, lying results in an appeal being instantly denied. YOU, and not a brother have additional accounts you EXPRESSLY FAILED to disclose.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**