1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198035036731 - (Hik0RR / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by M Performance™, Oct 5, 2016.

1. M Performance™

M Performance™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37385501
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198035036731 (Hik0RR)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, about 4+ months ago I had to leave my home and look for a job so I could earn some money for college and my needs. I'm living in dormitory, there possible way that someone could enter my room without letting me know about it (burglary). I didn't receive any notification from steam support about password/email change. I'm guessing someone confirmed password/email change and delete it. Now my school session started so and I want to get back into "teenagers lifestyle" -10 % of time = study, rest 90 % games, parties, alcohol etc... Few days ago I tried to login into my steam account but I got an error "incorrect username or password", I tried to reset password without luck, it didn't work no emails from steam support received. I found article @ steam support that I should check all registered accounts on this email without luck. I contacted steam support to get help recover lost account. I provided all informations CD-Key, PayPal payments etc.. after ~~ few days steam replied to me and I got my steam account back. Today I tried to login through web browser + I have steam inventory helper addon for my chrome app. It showed red shield "Banned - SteamRep". I'm confused now because steam didn't told me anything what happened to my account when someone hack it. In my profile there is some weird comments "+rep" or "trust cash out" something like this. I check my steam trade offers history and there is a lot one way trades. I also noticed there is one account where hacker could possible hold all items. I can post everything steam support case and steam trade history but I want to keep my steam support case private because there are my CD-Key, personal informations etc.. I would like to show it only to Staff members.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Your account is at all times your responsibility. If you are claiming hijack, you need to submit the support ticket and provide the dates as best you can when the hijacker took control of your account and when you regained access to it. In addition, you will need to provide your inventory history for the month prior, during and after the time of the hijacking.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. M Performance™

Steam:
    Sure, I can do it but I can't find any information about support ticket here at steamrep forums. Where should I post it?
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    You attach the support ticket to your post as a reply, you can remove any billing/cd key info. 2 week notice.
  5. M Performance™

Steam:
    All stolen items stored in this account:
    Code:
    | steamname: 1337
    |  steam3ID: [U:1:5240]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:2620
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960270968
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/002620
    |  steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197960270968

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2016
  6. M Performance™

Steam:
    Maximum attached files: 15
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Screenshots are all cropped, that is not permitted. Not sure why the ticket is also in 2 different languages, you also blocked out considerably more then asked, we cannot verify that this ticket is even yours.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  8. M Performance™

Steam:
    1. Alright, I'm going to upload new ones.
    2. First time replied in English language but steam staff member replied with my native language.
    3. I'm worrying about releasing my personal information to public (I don't want to get hacked again). No needed to show all my emails or cd keys I used.
    Hidden Content:
  9. M Performance™

Steam:
    More attachments.
    Hidden Content:
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    Once again, I cannot read the 2nd half of the ticket, just copy/paste the text here.
    I also said you can block out any CD keys/billing information, you should also NOT provide the account name, rest of the ticket is pretty safe to share. NO NEED to provide inventory history again.

Edit: it also seems you failed to provide the ENTIRE TICKET, that will be REQUIRED.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  11. M Performance™

Steam:
    Alright

Code:
    Me: Hello,
    I've lost access to my account. I can't login anymore.

Login: ******
    used emails: *******

In the attachments is my proof of ownership of this account. 
    I would like to set new email address on this account "******", I can't find this account linked to any of my current emails. 

Regards, *****

SS: If your Steam account has been hijacked, your e-mail address and computer's security are likely compromised.

Please reply to this ticket after completing these steps to confirm that your computer is secured and free of malware: 

1) Change the password for the e-mail account you are using to contact Support and your SteamPowered.com Support Account password. If you no longer have access to the email that is associated with your account, please reply with your new email address.

2) Scan your computer for viruses, key loggers, spyware, and other malicious code with a virus scan utility that has the most recent virus definitions.

Finally, please make sure you have provided adequate information and proof of ownership: 
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2347-QDFN-4366

Me: PaySafeCard doesn't allow me to check payments older than 6 months. I'm sure I made some payments (add steam founds) with PSC codes. 

Here is CS:GO PIN key I activated on my account: "********"

Regards, *******

SS: Witaj ********!

Dziękujemy za skontaktowanie się z Pomocą techniczną Steam.

Prosimy o podanie oryginalnego adresu email, który powiązany został z tym kontem Steam podczas jego tworzenia.

Po zweryfikowaniu adresu, będziemy w stanie kontynuować rozwiązywanie twojego problemu.

Me: Witam,
    Konto utworzyłem w przybliżeniu ~ 2011 roku. Do tej pory zmieniałem emaile kilkukrotnie. Nie pamiętam wszystkich adresów, jakie posiadałem przez ostatnie 6 lat. Jedyny adres, jaki pamiętam to "*******". Proszę mnie zrozumieć, takich danych nie pamięta się przez kilka lat. Przy zakładaniu konta nie pamiętam czy była opcja drukowania danych a drukarkę z faksem była jedynie w firmie.

Zapewne są dodatkowe metody "proof of ownership" żeby odzyskać utracone konto. Podałem listę możliwych email'ów które mogłem wykorzystać -zgodnie z artykułem "Recovering a Stolen or Hijacked Steam Account". Dodatkowo zakup gry poprzez system PayPal oraz fizycznie klucz do gry nabyty w sklepie. Dodatkowo portfel steam był doładowywany kartami PaySafeCard które też zamieściłem w załączniku.
    Po zrobieniu research'u na mojej skrzynce pocztowej znalazłem ten kod do zablokowania konta. Może to też w jakimś stopniu przyczyni się do odzyskania utraconego konta.
    "https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpUnauthorizedLogin?stoken=******nhhYEglWyAZnXFIRDiI6yN3NXDO%2BB7u4***WLMOyhHU4zjlsw%3D%3D"

Uprzejmie proszę o pozytywne rozpatrzenie mojej sprawy ********.

SS: Zresetowaliśmy hasło do Twojego konta i wysłaliśmy nowe dane do logowania na adres e-mail powiązany z tym kontem pomocy technicznej Steam. Jeśli nie otrzymałeś żadnej wiadomości, prosimy o sprawdzenie tych dwóch folderów: spam oraz kosz.

Uwaga: Nowe hasło składa się wyłącznie z cyfr.

Ze względów bezpieczeństwa, przez jakiś czas po zresetowaniu hasła przez grupę Steam Support, nie będziesz w stanie używać swojego konta do wymieniania się przedmiotami z innymi użytkownikami oraz nie będziesz mógł korzystać z Rynku Społeczności.

Me: Rozumiem, dziękuje.

Me: Witam,
    Mam pytanie odnośnie konta steam. Czy jest możliwość odzyskania starych znajomych oraz komentarzy na profilu steam? 

Pozdrawiam

Attached Files:

12. You Are The One

Steam:
    @Lava
    Hidden Content:
  13. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    I'm sorry, but we're unable to grant your appeal. Your story does not match the information we have on file, or with the screenshots you provided. Requesting a password reset from Steam Support a couple days after the scam is not sufficient to clear your name.
    Hidden Content:
    Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.