1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198035383900 - (Sweggerdinger / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Sweggerdinger, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Sweggerdinger

Sweggerdinger New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37559086
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198035383900 (Sweggerdinger)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I did change my profile to that of a middle man because my friend said we were going to mess with one of his friends or something so i was like alright cool, I had thought that it was one of his friends and he told me to do what he said so I did. He even bought me all the things to make my profile to look like the penguin the fluffys, and i thought nothing of it because he likes to play pranks on his friends. We never stole the skins but when i went to go bet on csgo lounge it said i was banned by steam rep so i looked and i was banned. I knew I impersonated someone but my friend told me it was just a joke... there is a picture of him giving me the emotes and backrounds. I am truly sorry and I didnt think i was doing any wrong.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You didn't list if you did or didn't have any alternate accounts.
  3. Sweggerdinger

Sweggerdinger New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37559086
    Oh I'm sorry no I don't have any other alt accounts
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, I dont find a change of heart as your appeal reason suggests. You take little to no responsibility and the scope of "prepping" a profile as you did shows clear intent, not at joke telling but, an attempt to defraud.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**