1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198035515682 - (Slumerican / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Slumerican, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Slumerican

Slumerican New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37624977
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198035515682 (Slumerican)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hi there, last night I put a bet on CSGO lounge with my redline AWP skin. I came on this morning to find out that I have been ban. I have gone through all the required stems and found out to my horror that my account has been used for scamming other players in our community. I believe that these attempts of scamming were committed roughly 2-3 years ago. Around then my account was hacked by someone. I am extreamly sorry for all of this and I did not wish this upon any one. Though I am innocent and I have no affiliation with any of these alleged scamming attempts. I have lost my RedLine AWP skin through this and am very annoyed that this has happened. If we are able to sort this out as soon as possible that would be much appreciated. again I am unconditionally sorry for the inconveniences coursed throughout this.

Kind regards.
    Keenan.​
  2. FredKing27

FredKing27 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:70981420
    I don't see any proof of this hack all I see for proof is you saying you got hacked and saying you are sorry do you have any proof of conversations with steam support about your hack where steam support confirmed your hack or other picture or video evidence that might help your appeal? Also you have no alts listed but as I saw on your steamrep profile you have many alts that you neglected to list here. I'm not a mod or admin but I don't think your appeal will hold up unless you provide some evidence to support your claim.
  3. Slumerican

Slumerican New User

Steam:
    I wouldn't know how to prove it. Steam would have to look that I've only ever played like 30min of TF2 and I'd have to privetly give them my paypal. I have kid's facebook of who hacked me, he was on my friends list. I know who he is. I can't prove anything but I'm innocent. It's pathetic how f*ck wits can use others to steal. It's pathetic. I'm literally fuming at this.
  4. Slumerican

Slumerican New User

Steam:
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @Slumerican,

Post screenshots of your Steam Support ticket. Blank out:
    - Real name
    - Credit card information
    - CD-Keys / game purchase proof etc.
    - Other authentication information you used to prove to valve you are the owner of the account.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  6. FredKing27

FredKing27 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:70981420
    Playing only 30 mins of tf2 is common in scammer alts that won't help your case because you still could have done it despite not playing tf2 much as SilentReaper said you need screenshots of your steam support ticket because without any proof steamrep can't know if you are lieing or not.
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You have until the end of the month to provide proof of your claim or the appeal will be rejected.
  8. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Rejected for lack of followup.