1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198036237367 - (Sweggie / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Dj Remix., Apr 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dj Remix.

Dj Remix. Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37985819
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198036237367 (Sweggie)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and the admin told me to appeal again at a later date

Alternate Accounts:
    TheLoyalTrader​

Appeal description:
    Uh Uh hmm.. *lol*

Now seriously. So. For about 1 year and 3 months, i have been sick in my head by i try join a trade server, then 80% of the times it says "Sorry, we can't let you in because of you are tagget as a SCAMMER" the last 20% is like: [SCAMMER] Sweggie.

And who wants to trade with a scammer? a guy who actually STOLE from another person? Who wants to help him out getting richer? The answear: NO ONE.
    And really. that's understand able. im not really proud of my two scams.

(if you don't know them, then go here: Quick-switch scam attempt:http: //forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198036237367-dj-r3m1x-3-i.29852/
    High-value spycrab run: http://i.imgur.com/FI4QwTd.png)

I was so disperat and wanted new weapons, so i was looking for giving away my earbuds for 150 new! And then the beast came out... I was thinking, if i may turned it into a crate, that would be so many free weapons...

I was so anoyed of keep having only ONE unusual. So i was thinking, if i may gambled for another one, i would get 2! And man! two unusuals! NICE!... But suddently i lost. I was a unfair player and left..

So my point is. I really dont want this tag anymore, i have lived with it in soon 1½ year(s)! So i added back: "Space Monkey/Trust Me I'm A Doctor." and complained him how i feel about it, and how broken i was.

And for the spycrab run, i added him for around 3 hours ago, and traded him my 1 bud.

So now i can finally confirm that, yes. I was a douchebag. Yes, i did try to steal items. Yes, i was hunting new items. But.. Am i proud of it? No!

EVERYTIME i join a Trade server, all says "Oh! That's DJ Remix, he changed name to Sweggie, he is a scammer! DONT trade Sweggie!" And.. it just, don't feel good.. Kinda hurts actually.

I live in Denmark, that's why my English aren't the best. But im still working to get it better. I was 14 years old when i did the scam(s) try(s).

I'm done with scamming, and im done with TRYING getting items, i just want to be another guy for the community. I don't want to be that guy who get asked: "Why don't you just look at TF2Outpost?" me: "Because i scammed a guy, and now they dont allow it me to get there" ...

Hope you'll accept my Appeal. I now this sounds disperat aswel, but really, im REALLY REALLY i tired man of trading now. And if i dont get my tag removed in for the next year, i probaly will stop play TeamFortress 2, csgo and yeah, generally my favorite games that include Steam trading.. :/

I'm sorry, from the buttom of my heart.​
  2. Dj Remix.

Dj Remix. Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37985819
    FFS, SO MANY DAYS WHERE YOU JUST IGNORE ME?!
  3. DoktorDiscord

DoktorDiscord New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50757146
    Keep in mind there's a lot of appeals under investigation, and yours may not be reached immediately. Bumping your appeal essentially sends you to the back of the line.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.