1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198036237367 - (Sweggie / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Dj Remix., Jul 16, 2014.

1. Dj Remix.

Dj Remix. Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37985819
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198036237367 (Sweggie)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Well hi! *again*

My name is Peter "Sweggie" Fritzbøger. You can call me an artist if you want to. Im a proffesionel graphix (gfx) man. That was a little about myself. This is number 817238123 time i appeal, and i know you ignore me, but ******* (ffs) i don't know how i appeal to GoV you al just put a link like boom then i know what to do.. I don't know what to do... So someone PLEASE contact me soon, i need help, im deffintly not a scammer and im tired of being called crap all the time cause of a old spycrab run gawd..

/WHY I AM MARKED AS A SCAMMER ON THE STEAMREP.COM\

Well, it's simple. I did scam another human.
    Or atleast something close to that.
    I have never stolen any items, i have "runned" away from a 1 bud spycrab (WITCH IS PAID BACK THE 13-03-2013) I was like "DAMN I NEED TO RUN" because you know, 1 bud, SOOOO good and then why should i give it when i just can run? Minutes after i realised how douchy it was. i was 0-2 against him, and then i crabbed 3 times, so it went 3-2.. He must have been like "YES I WON IT" and then i just took it and ran away. So some weeks later, i chose to pay him back. That was 1/2 of the scam/run/tries.

Number 2 reason:

Also something with the earbuds i had. I was directly trying to scam, no reason to lie, im done with lying now. I had 1 earbud, i wrote to 80 diffrent people: "HEY GUYS, HAVE 1 BUD, B/O IS 150 WEPS!!" And then i got traded. It was a quickswitch attempt. It happened like this:
    ****** added: (150 weps)
    DJ REMIX (my old name :&) added: Earbuds.

DJ REMIX Ready to Trade
    ****** Ready to Trade
    DJ REMIX Removed Earbuds
    DJ REMIX Added Mann co. supply crate.

It was meant like this: If he had 150 items, then he would have to scroll ALLLL the way down, and press "accept" he cant see if i change out my earbuds to a crate, that was my idea, but he did. And today im kinda fine with it, im not proud of seing this: "SCAMMER" when i check my own SteamRep.com but well, it was my own fault, and today my heart have change ALOT.

So just to you trading with me in a hour or tomorrow or anything nearby that, I'm not a scammer.​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @Dj Remix.,

You did a appeal on SteamRep while your tag is not handled here, or have other tags on your account that are not handled by SteamRep.
    We have the rule that other tag(s) must be handled before a SteamRep tag can be appealed.

See link below to find where you need to go to appeal your tag, and more information: HOWTO: Appeal BANNED and CAUTION reputation tags.
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/howto-appeal-banned-and-caution-reputation-tags.58/

Once you handled your tag(s) of other communities (including Valve Trade Ban/Trade Probation), you can re-appeal here if you also have a SteamRep ban.

This appeal has therefore been set invalid, and has been archived.