1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198036346714 - (CABBAGE / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Foomix, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Foomix

Foomix New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38040493
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198036346714 (CABBAGE)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I have wrongfully been accused of scamming.
    I have just come to the realization of this steamrep post that was made against me, I have never scammed nor will scam anyone that's why I didn't check my steamrep... this whole thing has been going on without my consent.
    I have been a friend of the person who accused me of scamming for ~1 day. Apparently he had something against me, he gave me this unusual for free, later made screenshots of a Paypal account and wrote fake words and sentences accusing me, as the person who did it. Later that, after trading me the unusual, he blocked me, I was confused, I tried to re-add him but with no avail.
    I have no idea why this person would do such a thing to me, if I still owned the unusual I would immediately return it, I could take screenshots of the chat where he said "you can have it for free" if he hadn't have blocked me, sadly Steam doesn't have a chat history option and I am dazed as to what on earth is going on and what on earth will happen to me in the near future.
    Yours truly, CABBAGE.​
  2. kj!

kj! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48944390
    Is there any proof that the paypal account isn't yours?
  3. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Also please upload a screenshot of your inventory history where he "gave" you the hat "for free". The appeal admin may need more information as well.
  4. Foomix

Foomix New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38040493
    Here is the trade history of when he gave it to me. Also, there is no way of proving the paypal account but due to the fact that I have my real name written on my steam profile he (what I think) used inspect element and changed the words. Proof.jpg
  5. ChipsFrischLP™ ✔

ChipsFrischLP™ ✔ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59937947
    As in my screenshots, i didnt fake anything. He has sent me the fakes screenshots ( Evidence in the chat screen shots ) where he has sent me a link of them.
  6. P-Easy

P-Easy Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41275261
    Cabbage, you admitted to me you did indeed scam this user. I am glad I saved the screen of the conversation, because you are very manipulative!

Attached Files:

Roudydogg1 likes this.
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Looks like you have been trade banned since the original incident. You cannot appeal while trade banned. I also find your story highly unlikely on top of the chat with a community admin, unlikely I would side with you. Invalidating due to trade ban tho.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**