1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198036794076 - (John Cena / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Brother Wubz™, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Brother Wubz™

Brother Wubz™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38264174
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198036794076 (John Cena)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    So back in about 2013 I was sent a false link and being the oblivious person I was, I clicked on it. It had me type in my Steam info and etc offering a free game. So when I entered all of the info I went back into steam and it had displayed an info box saying "Your Steam account has been logged in in another location. So I went to my e-mail to try to reclaim my account and I had about 2 or so new e-mails from steam. One was "Your Steam account e-mail was changed", the other was "Your Steam password has been changed". So I did not know what to do because at the time I was new to steam. I had talked to some of my friends and they were saying how I should contact steam support. I had contacted them and had to wait about a week to get my account back. I waited the week and was regained of my account. I went to check and see what the whole deal with my items from Team Fortress 2, they were all gone. All of my important items I had gotten were all gone. After mourning the loss of my precious items I finally went back into Team Fortress 2. I had went on a trade server. So when I was connecting it had displayed a message saying "You have been banned by this server. Reason: Scammer." So I was saying to myself "I never scammed anyone, what the heck?" So I was messaging my friend a couple times and he was saying how I should check this website called "Steamrep" I've never heard of it until then so I checked it out. I looked at my profile and it was displaying the "Banned" message. I was so confused because I really only played Team Fortress 2 for the fun and not much of the trading. So I checked out the post regarding my ban and this was when I was the most confused I've ever been. It was someone trying to ban me for (When I did not have access to my account) sending him a link like the one I was sent. I didn't know how to lift the ban until about now where my friend had messaged me saying there was a "Ban appeal" button on the Steamrep page. I do not have any pictures of the hacking (before or after) because I was not aware of the ban appeal function nor did I know how to take a screenshot on my computer. Thank you and I hope you have a fantastic day! :)
  2. Brother Wubz™

Brother Wubz™ New User

Steam:
    Just realized I did try to appeal. Must have been a friend though, I have no recollection of submitting one.
  3. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    If you were hijacked, you'll need to upload screenshots of the support ticket as evidence.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Our records show it was you who submitted the last appeal, none the less, you have yet to provide proof of your claim of being hijacked in the form of a steam support ticket. Please provide it.
  5. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You have 2 weeks to follow up. If you don't, your appeal will be concluded without you.
  6. Brother Wubz™

Brother Wubz™ New User

Steam:
    I do not have a screenshot because it was so long ago.
  7. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Your Steam Support ticket shouldn't expire. Just because it was a long time ago doesn't mean the ticket won't exist. You can still log into https://support.steampowered.com and find it. We need screenshots of this ticket.
  8. Brother Wubz™

Brother Wubz™ New User

Steam:
    Here is the screenshot. Thank you for letting me know.

Attached Files:

9. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Whole ticket, please.
  10. Brother Wubz™

Brother Wubz™ New User

Steam:
    Here is the whole ticket.

Attached Files:

11. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    That's the same thing you just attached.
  12. Brother Wubz™

Brother Wubz™ New User

Steam:
    Very sorry. Technical difficulties with my tablet.

Attached Files:

13. Lava

SteamRep Admin: