1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198037446649 - (Aline / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Aline, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Aline

Aline New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38590460
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198037446649 (Aline)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    First of all,I'm banned by UTC, which was MCT,now inactive, so I can't appeal there. My ban is 1278 days old. Aparently I'm marked as a scammer in UTC, I have no idea why. I've never tried to scam anyone,and I didn't trade with anyone besides my friends. Basically 3 years ago I played tf2 for fun,with my friends ,I wasn't a good trader, i just wanted my weapons and have fun. I can't go in much details because i don't know why I was banned, but you can look at my inventory in tf2 to see I have nothing of value there,perhaps "Your Eternal Reward" which I got with a crate. Im posting here my trade history to show you I've only traded with people on my friendlist, and I know all of them IRL,i still have added all of them so there is no problem.
    If you need any more proof or something let me know.​

Attached Files:

2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Best of luck with your appeal.
  3. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
  4. Aline

Aline New User

Steam:
    How long until the review?
  5. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    It can take a couple months, there is a huge queue.

Regardless I believe you should be appealing with MCT, once their servers are back online.

Bumping the thread usually sets you further back in the queue, it is best to just wait it out.
    Hitman Sparky likes this.
  6. Blackout Menace

Blackout Menace Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:70948052
  7. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
  8. Aline

Aline New User

Steam:
    UTC is down and it was merged with MCT,which was down for few months, I can't appeal there,that's why I am here.
    Thanks,will stop bumping then.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  9. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You have submitted an appeal for a tag issued by a community which no longer exists. All defunct community tags are inherited by SteamRep, but because the community responsible for the tags has disappeared, often taking evidence with them, a special procedure is in place.

Please log into steamrep.com and search for your own profile. On it, you will see a link below your tag(s) to submit an appeal.
    [​IMG]
    Click this link and follow the instructions. When you are finished, your appeal status will be listed below your tag. The process is in public beta, so please let us know if you encounter issues.