1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198038357947 - (BOUS! / BANNED BY ASBO)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Substantial., Oct 12, 2015.

1. Substantial.

Substantial. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:39046109
    Appeal for BANNED BY ASBO

Steam profile: 76561198038357947 (BOUS!)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: Substantiaaal.
    | steam3ID: [U:1:142863289]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:71431644
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103129017
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198103129017

Used it for csgolounge betting reasons.​

Appeal description:
    To begin with, I want to admit that I scammed maybe 3 years ago back in the days when I was playing Team Fortress 2 and when I was little and thought it's the best way to get items. Now I grew up and in past 2 or 3 years I'm doing fair trading and I never scammed. So I'm completely sorry for any problems made and I ensure you that I won't scam again. I started to play CS:GO, also streaming and I don't want to have that status of a scammer, so I'm asking you to remove the ASBO ban and if you are willing to do it, thank you in advance!​
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You have submitted an appeal for a tag issued by a community which no longer exists. All defunct community tags are inherited by SteamRep, but because the community responsible for the tags has disappeared, often taking evidence with them, a special procedure is in place.

Please log into steamrep.com and search for your own profile. On it, you will see a link below your tag(s) to submit an appeal.
    [​IMG]
    Click this link and follow the instructions. When you are finished, your appeal status will be listed below your tag. The process is in public beta, so please let us know if you encounter issues.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Archiving, already removed.