1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198038542882 - ([TEG]Russian Agent / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Russian Agent, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Russian Agent

Russian Agent New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39138577
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198038542882 ([TEG]Russian Agent)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and the admin told me to appeal again at a later date

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I am here to appeal my SR Caution tag because I was told that it would be removed six months after my previous appeal was made. (http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...an-agent-twilight-sr-scammer.6987/#post-43637) I know that it is not stated in the thread but I was told via private chat that this change would occur but I have no evidence of that chat since quite a long time has passed. It has been almost three years now and I still see no change on my reputation, even after trying to contact the same admin again to remind him about his statement. I know that it would be very difficult to remember such a task considering that I know how busy the admins here are but I do not want to see this tag hanging around me any longer, especially when it was gained through what I consider it to be falsified evidence.​
  2. Russian Agent

Russian Agent New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39138577
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After reviewing the previous admins decision and notes, and since I did not find any additional issues against you, I am granting your appeal (not making any judgement on the merits of the original case) If you are flagged for anything further tho, you will be re-tagged.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**