1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198039260384 - (Ulysses / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Ulusion, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Ulusion

Ulusion New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39497328
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198039260384 (Ulysses)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Severity - Severity of ban is higher than SteamRep policy recommends
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here earlier for another situation in the past.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    (Couldn't find the appropriate appeal type, since the admin who banned me from the server is connected with SR, I figured that it can be used).

Okay. First and foremost, this ban was a personal attack from Tiënsto TF2-T[A].

Yes I used the guitar taunt 3 times. However there were pauses in between them long enough to not be considered spam. I know this because I stopped and waited for a long enough time of the last time I did it.

With no warnings, zilch. I was kicked. But he'll let other taunt spamming people go, or other spammers go and even two people who made racist remarks on the TF2-T server slide without so much as a 'oh don't do that'. (PotVsKtl and Apollo made racial slurs).

He also made a reference to me taking it up the ass. Very cool joke with all its originality and what not, I tipped my hat to that.

In response to me being a smartass, Tien. You let two instant banable offences slide. One because of personal ties? *Just a casual look the other way*. Just because I exposed this, that doesn't mean I'm a smartass. Just because I legally mentioned my opinion on this on the server doesn't make me a smartass. And feign all mention of hearing it if you want, but Apollo literally made the joke right after the first guy got banned. The second guy made his joke well heard as well, I had music going and could hear it.

Odd how the rules Tiënsto TF2-T[A] acively banned a person with, didn't apply in these two cases. One for the scholars..

Also going 'are you finished', then throwing in a remark against me, to which I reply legally with a comment is what happened. You could have rose above like the 'godly admin' you are and not dropped snide remarks about me.

You banned me for x amount of time, yet left those two, and many others... slide? You're right this disagreement between us is more than just rules related, it's personal.

Side question, how long did you ban me for?

FYI Tiënsto TF2-T[A], eveything that I've witnessed you doing that is agaisnt SR and your server rules, regulations, abuse, etc has been condensed since October last year in a nice 43 page word document. However that's a different kettle of fish, and expect that soon enough. Not now, not when anyone asks me, but when I'm ready so as the backlash you and your oligarchy will let loose shall not effect me when it can damage me. Yes I fear for my status due to personal conflicts between us.

I know since I do not have a [A] tag against my name, whomever reading this will think poorly and lowly of me (at least what I've come to expect whilst being involved with Tiënsto TF2-T[A]).

"Nothing personal"- Tiënsto TF2-T[A]
    "What a load of.."- Ulysses (my response in my mind).

Thanks for your time admins. I would like to have my sentence revoked.
    Note: any use of 2nd person persona is directed at Tiënsto TF2-T[A].​
  2. Ulusion

Ulusion New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39497328
    I moved this to the TF2-T site.