1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198039426270 - (✾ FloraL ✾ / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ✾ FloraL ✾, Oct 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✾ FloraL ✾

✾ FloraL ✾ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39580271
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198039426270 (✾ FloraL ✾)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    This is my only account​

Appeal description:
    Ok, this is from a long time ago, at least 2 years ago, maybe more, literally i can't remember the event and i probably wasn't thinking it through knowing how much was at stake here. The guy that scammed him and did the work was him

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pandahx/

The chat :

http://forums.sourceop.com/threads/...ep-com)/page58?p=991508&viewfull=1#post991508

I realized what i was doing was wrong and all i was told was to say "I got it" or something like that, i didn't even know what the situation was exactly, he just said "change your name to the middleman and say i got it when i message you", i can't remember word for word. To be honest, you have to verify people are trusted before using paypal, so the person scammed should've been more thorough. That's all there really is to say, wish i could pay him back, but i'm broke. This ban has been hindering alllllll of my trading opportunities lately and it's kind of annoying, so can i please get this lifted. If it ever happens again, don't bother even reading my appeals, but it wont, so good day. ~ FloraL

Also, im really sorry to the kid i did this to, i wish i could pay it forward :(

Attached Files:

• rggs.png
      rggs.png
      File size:
      490.6 KB
      Views:
  2. ✾ FloraL ✾

✾ FloraL ✾ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39580271
    Ok, i realized it was an attempt, and to be honest i did feel bad and i actually unfriended the scammer and reported him after knowing what happened, so i dont have to give anything back.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    SOP will not lift the tag
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.