1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198039843654 - (gHG: The predisass sassador / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by gHG, Aug 25, 2015.

1. gHG

gHG New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39788963
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198039843654 (gHG: The predisass sassador)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    So I have waited 3 years and finally got fed up with the fact my appeal never even saw the light of an admin but instead was seen by a random person who helped me by showing which tags were wrong.
    Here is the story. About 3+ years ago my account had randomly been stolen (most probably from a virus or spyware on the old laptop i used to have) and it was taken as well as all the good items worth more than 3 ref at the time. All the unusuals I had unboxed and spent keys on MYSELF were stolen and given to another random hacker account. Which has also been marked but after that I don't know where my poor items went. The hijacker than began to spam people with phishing links to all friends and as a result half of my close steam friends were lost. I regained only about 5 as they're names change like mine does a bunch. But until this ticket is resolved and i can FINALLY go back to trading sites and servers I will not change my name. The only problem is my old screenshots and such are gone as with the old laptop they were on about 2 years ago so I spent about 4 hours attempting to remember the log in to my steam help account. Hopefully this can actually be resolved and I wont get kicked or banned or marked from servers any more. If I have once again did something wrong with this appeal please have an admin or someone with authority tell me instead of a random person 2 years later. Thank you for actually reading this.​

Attached Files:

2. gHG

gHG New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39788963
    And now i wait till 2017 to know i messed something up again..or that the format changed i had been waiting so long again.
  3. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/

You should read the whole thing. But:

Read also:

4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663