1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198039916249 - (f3tcher / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Nick Cage, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Nick Cage

Nick Cage New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:39825260
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198039916249 (f3tcher)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Okay, I get that it was a bad joke, but I did have people tell me that I made their day. I had renamed it to be a stupid joke because I was bored one night and looking for reactions for fun. The point was that it was clearly a sandvich which the person reporting me and about half a dozen others clearly understood.

I understand if you think it was a bad joke, I was tired and I won't pull anything like this again. I am not a scammer. TF2 is my most played game and I would like to continue the $2800 account I have (http://www.mysteamgauge.com/account?username=76561198039916249)
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    added note

add me on steam
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    No other issues found, after digging deeper, did not find any intent to actually scam. Letting off with a warning not the best joke to pull on super cereal traders.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**