1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198040127996 - (PM Road To Unusual / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [P2P] Pm The DemoCaptain, Nov 7, 2016.

1. [P2P] Pm The DemoCaptain

[P2P] Pm The DemoCaptain Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39931134
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198040127996 (PM Road To Unusual)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I dont really understand how this thing works but i really have changed. I was an idiot scamming people some years ago, but i learned a lesson. I was scamming because i was a greedy little 10 or 11 year old at the time and I didnt really have many hats. I really want the scammer mark removed so i can finally get some friends. most of the tf2 servers marks me as a scammer which makes people hate me :(, and about 50% of the servers will say ''banned because your a scammer or something''. if the people that i scammed before still has steam or however i will try to repay them in any way I can! I would also want to apologize to the people I scammed.:( I really hope this wont get denied because i dont wanna be marked as a scammer anymore. Thanks for your time.

// PM Road To Unusual​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You need to repay before appealing, the user was named nemonorm and seems was a few refined, its in your best interest to repay and only reply back when you have done so (check your inventory history for the trade to find the users account)
    Its important you follow appeal tips for repayment too http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/ #9
  3. [P2P] Pm The DemoCaptain

Steam:
    I added him and told him that i was sorry, and i could repay him with a cosmetic i had on tf2 that was about the same price as the hat i scammed of him. but he rejected it, and then told me that i still scammed him. He did not forgive me. So i guess i cant really do anything more. i tried my best, But i dont think i can do more. I guess this means i wont get my scammer mark removed which sucks because i really hoped that i would be forgiven :( so yeah. //Pm
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    uncropped screen of chat?
  5. [P2P] Pm The DemoCaptain

Steam:
    well um. i kinda forgot to take a screenshot of the chat. :(
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Its a requirement for repayment, I even linked you. If you did not do it, I wont consider the appeal.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied for lack of followup/did not produce repayment attempt chat.