1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198040443287 - (BLACK BOY / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BLACK BOY, Jun 22, 2015.

1. BLACK BOY

BLACK BOY New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40088779
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198040443287 (BLACK BOY)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I recognize that I tried to scam a person ~1300 days ago, but I also recognize that I can change. The ban was for trying to scam a person, yet I never actually did because I failed. I have no intention of trading or scamming others now.

The only interest I have now is CSGO betting, which does not require me to trade others, only bots. However, I cannot use the service if I am SR banned.

I hope you recognize that this foolish scam happened ~4 years ago and that I have changed in those 4 years.

Thanks.​
  2. BLACK BOY

BLACK BOY New User

Steam:
    *forgot to add
    (have not traded in TF2 since and do not plan to)
  3. BLACK BOY

BLACK BOY New User

Steam:
    I recognize what I did was despicable, but that was four years ago. I would like to think that I am no longer that prepubescent impulsive teenager that I once was. Could I at least get a chance at an appeal?
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Conditionally downgrading to caution pending rest of appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Due to time tagged, lack of surviving evidence and other mitigating circumstances, tag will be dropped. Please note, further transgressions may result in you being retagged. You are getting a rare second chance, you will not get another.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**