1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198040535506 - (Choplex / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Priekšnieks, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Priekšnieks

Priekšnieks New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40134889
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198040535506 (Choplex)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Last time when I wrote my appeal I had a misunderstanding with an admin. I have made a lot of trades. You can check my steam profile and You will see many positive comments from other traders. http://steamcommunity.com/id/meduslaciss

Just to be more specific about what I have written in my last appeal. I was "wiled" into violating rules. It was very unfair, because I was only 13 years old and did not know English good enough to be able to read the rules. Since I was only 13 years old it was easy for a scammer who I knew IRL (in real life) to trick me into editing my profile so it would look like a middleman's profile and "rep" his (scammer's) account. Not being aware of my punishable behaviour I fell into scammer's trickery. I gained no personal good from that.

Now I have grown up and I understood that what I did was very wrong. I play CS:GO and I like to trade CS:GO items. But I need to be able to trade on "csgolounge.com". I have acess to "dota2lounge.com", but I need "csgolounge.com". All I need is acess to "csgolounge.com". Belive me or not, but I regret what I did and I beg for forgivness. And after all we are all human beings who make mistakes.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    SOP tags are controlled by SOP. You already appealed and were denied.

The End.

(As for UHC tag, see the SR FAQ)