1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198040535506 - (Priekšnieks / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Priekšnieks, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Priekšnieks

Priekšnieks New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40134889
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198040535506 (Priekšnieks)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    When all these things happend I was very young and I knew nothing about things that I did. I did everything that my friends told me to do, like ''Change nickname and change avatar'' and then pretend to be a middle man. I gained no reward for that. I didn't even know that I was doing something illegal. I understand that I've done things that I shouldn't have, but all I want is access to csgolounge.com
    I've access to dota2lounge.com but there's no logic that I haven't got access to csgolounge.com

If you have any questions, ask me please​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You were a member of SOP months before you were reported, your excuse of not knowing what you were doing does not hold up.
  3. Priekšnieks

Priekšnieks New User

Steam:
    Why does't excuse of not knowing hold up? Could you rephrase what you just said, and what does SOP mean? English isn't my mother language.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Please link all your steam accounts.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Priekšnieks

Priekšnieks New User

Steam:
    I don't possess any other accounts that i know of. What makes you think I have other accounts?
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Only going to ask once more, link all of your steam alternate accounts. Even if you do not use them anymore.
  7. Priekšnieks

Priekšnieks New User

Steam:
    I see there is a misunderstanding. I do not have alternative accounts. I'm not playing a fool here. And could you please explain why excuse of not knowing apply? And what does SOP stand for?
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    SOP = SourceOP Where you previously had an account before you were banned.
  9. Priekšnieks

Priekšnieks New User

Steam:
    I played TF2 at the time, and my friends told me about this site where you can trade hats. And then my friends asked for help, and as a friend I agreed, even tho I didn't really know what I was doing. Then I did everything that they told me to. Sorry, I apologize about the misunderstanding. I'm having hard time remember all this stuff, because all this happend a while ago. If you have any questions, ask me please
  10. Priekšnieks

Priekšnieks New User

Steam:
    If you think it's shady that I only now show interest in this site, it's becouse I recently started playing CS:GO, and I want to trade.
    Sorry i kept you waiting.
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
    appeal denied.
    Edit:
    that's why, you scammed and are more concerned with accessing a site then what you did. The End.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**