1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198040817545 - (CARROT CSGOEgg.com / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Beontly, May 11, 2016.

1. Beontly

Beontly Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40275908
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198040817545 (CARROT CSGOEgg.com)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    OK hi guys first I just want to start by saying I know you have to get your tags from third party websites removed first BUT UTC and TF2-Trader are both discontinued http://tf2-trader.com/index.php?board=15.0, and http://manncotrading.com/index.php/board,12.0.html. Second I want to say its been 5 YEARS since the ban, when I first appealed I didn't really know what I was doing (I was a kid). Some might say "Well you scammed people though." In my previous appeal I explained how it was my brother who actually did the scamming. My brother gave me this account because my parents wouldn't let me make an account for myself (kinda embarrassing). Anyways I am very sorry to the people who have been scammed by my brother and hope you've had a good bp over the last 5 years. Also before I end my statement I want to say on the recent trust report on my bp.tf page, his trust report was COMPLETLY false, in fact he only did that report because I figured out him and another guy were DUPING unusuals. Btw if somebody comments "Just make a new account," I've made too much progress on this account to just restart. Anyways thank you SR for letting me have the chance to appeal again. :)
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Correct this - and moved to proper area for defunct tag.

My bad.
    Last edited: May 11, 2016
  3. Beontly

Steam:
    Its alright, and what do you mean by moved to proper area for defunct tag?
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  5. Beontly

Steam:
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You have submitted an appeal for a tag issued by a community which no longer exists. All defunct community tags are inherited by SteamRep, but because the community responsible for the tags has disappeared, often taking evidence with them, a special procedure is in place.

Please log into steamrep.com and search for your own profile. On it, you will see a link below your tag(s) to submit an appeal.
    [​IMG]
    Click this link and follow the instructions. When you are finished, your appeal status will be listed below your tag. The process is in beta, so please reply here if you encounter issues.