1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198040984592 - (FlaMeZzZ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by FlaMeZzZ, Nov 27, 2015.

1. FlaMeZzZ

FlaMeZzZ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40359432
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198040984592 (FlaMeZzZ)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I have one more account named FlaMeZzZ (with a black ops 2 icon) but i never log in from tthat, i only have black ops 2 in there​

Appeal description:
    So, today i casually wanted to log in in csgolounge.com to bet some skins and earn money back! When i tried to log in i got this (http://prntscr.com/97kah0) saying i was banned on Steamrep. After trying to remember why i was banned,i went into my steamrep profile and i remembered. I saw that i have been banned since 1455 days.

The reason i was banned was because i tried to scam a person 3-4 years ago on tf2( i was like 14). I didn't make it of course and some people reported me, and it seems i got banned here on steam rep. Considering i play csgo whenever i can and i have bought several skins, i would liek to be them on games or even trade them.

I wasn't even aware this ban existed until i saw it today. After 4 (or something) years i think i deserve a second chance!!!​
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You need to disclose all your alternate accounts, not just say whether you have any.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. FlaMeZzZ

FlaMeZzZ New User

Steam:
    How can i do that? Do i need to log in and provide pic from my other account or is there something else?
  4. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    You need to provide a full Steamrep block for it, just like you have above for yourself.
  5. FlaMeZzZ

FlaMeZzZ New User

Steam:
  6. FlaMeZzZ

FlaMeZzZ New User

Steam:
    Have you made any progress??
  7. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    How many people have you attempted to scam in total? Of those, how many did you succeed?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. FlaMeZzZ

FlaMeZzZ New User

Steam:
    I've tried to scam 3 people in total! I've suceeded in one guy. He was a very nice guy ! After the scam happened i removed him. I felt really bad and i tried adding him back to give back his item(one tf2 weapon) but he had blocked me and i was not able to!
  9. FlaMeZzZ

FlaMeZzZ New User

Steam:
    Now that i think of it, i didnt remember that when i filled out the victim repayment column! I just remembered it when you asked me.
  10. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Did you repay the victim?
  11. FlaMeZzZ

FlaMeZzZ New User

Steam:
    No. As stated above, i regreted the decision literally 5 minutes after doing it. After i searched for the guy, i couldn't find him apparently cause he had blocked me! I felt really bad and wanted to return the item though.
  12. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Point #9 in the appeal tips guide gives some tips for reaching out to the person you scammed. You can find their Steam profile from your trade history. Repayment is a requirement for your appeal to be considered. What steps have you taken to reach out to the victim?
  13. FlaMeZzZ

FlaMeZzZ New User

Steam:
  14. FlaMeZzZ

FlaMeZzZ New User

Steam:
    Actually i remembered, and i scammed the guy 1 refined metal, which was like 0.33 EUR. So i can give him my USP-S / torque from my inventory and i have repayed him. I added him on steam but he isn't online though
  15. FlaMeZzZ

FlaMeZzZ New User

Steam:
  16. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Only you can view your inventory history link, you will have to provide it.
    All screens need to be uploaded to the forums as per http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/howto-provide-evidence-with-screenshots.3488/
    Him ignoring you probably had to do with how you approached him, "I'm repaying to be untagged" I would have removed you too.
    Hidden Content:
  17. FlaMeZzZ

FlaMeZzZ New User

Steam:
    I guess you are right about the way i approached him. What else can i do to persuade him to accept the trade though?
  18. FlaMeZzZ

FlaMeZzZ New User

Steam:
    Is there anything i can do? I'm short on ideas
  19. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Reminder, repayment is a requirement for your appeal to be considered, not a guarantee you'll get untagged. I recommend you rethink how you go about repaying.
    Hidden Content:
  20. FlaMeZzZ

FlaMeZzZ New User

Steam:
    I understand that, and i want to repay him, but the guy ahs blocked me and he isn't accepting any of my friend's friend requests