1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198041559112 - (Danno123 / BANNED BY RAWR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Danno123, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Danno123

Danno123 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40646692
    Appeal for BANNED BY RAWR

Steam profile: 76561198041559112 (Danno123)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I use no other accounts except the one that I use now, which is Danno123. However, I also have an account called "(-KDM(A)-) Danno123 [JimshirtZ]" which is the account which was hijacked., and caused me to be named as a [SCAMMER].
    | steamname: (-KDM(A)-) Danno123 [JimshirtZ]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:38643486
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037552701
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198037552701

Appeal description:
    [Apologies if I don't give very much detail, or am mislead, this was a long time ago]
    A very long time ago, about 1-2 years ago I'm guessing (I haven't been on my computer for very long, due to school), I recall being wanted to become an admin on a server that I regularly played on. I told the admin, which I believe was maybe a (co) owner, and he checked out my rep. Finding out about my alternate account, and how it was also banned, I told him I have no longer used that account since many years ago, as with a very terrible incident, a hacker (I'm guessing, the problem is still going on in my family) must have gotten my account details, and used a lot of the money on my credit card to buy keys. About £300 worth. Not only did this cause stress in the family, but on me. This caused me to just create another account and just forget about it all. I told this to the admin at the time, who unfortunately, did not believe me at all, and then marked me as a [SCAMMER]. After leaving TF2, and gaming for a while, I decided to come back recently and have fun with my friends on a TF2Ware server, to realized I was marked [SCAMMER], and realized what this was, and decided to make an appeal.

As I said previously, this was very long ago, and I don't have much, well, ANY, visual evidence of these events, as during that time, I have got a new laptop and such. I would appreciate it so much if this [SCAMMER] mark, because I don't want to go on servers and be told that someone doesn't want to trade with me because of something that I couldn't control.

Thank you for your time.​
  2. Danno123

Danno123 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40646692
    Quick update to say I found this on an old USB which surprisingly worked long enough before breaking (no idea how, my luck sucks I guess) to find this picture. There was about £300 spent and this is only one screenshot of many, which like I said, wasn't able to get due to a crappy old USB. I uploaded it to imgur through a link because I dunno if you could put pictures on here properly. I'm new. Yeah. http://imgur.com/nLeJz51
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You have submitted an appeal for a tag issued by a community which no longer exists. All defunct community tags are inherited by SteamRep, but because the community responsible for the tags has disappeared, often taking evidence with them, a special procedure is in place.

Please log into steamrep.com and search for your own profile. On it, you will see a link below your tag(s) to submit an appeal.
    [​IMG]
    Click this link and follow the instructions. When you are finished, your appeal status will be listed below your tag. The process is in beta, so please reply here if you encounter issues.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Archiving, please appeal using the originally banned account, not this one, with the legacy appeal system as shown above.