1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198041764980 - (`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•ALPHA▁ ▂ █ / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by AlphaAlphaAlphaAlpha, May 25, 2014.

1. AlphaAlphaAlphaAlpha

AlphaAlphaAlphaAlpha New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40749626
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198041764980 (`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•ALPHA▁ ▂ █)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello. I had this account for over 3 years now, only 2 years ago I did something very stupid when I was young. I would go on trading servers and start spamming stupid stuff like, Selling Backburner for 1 key, I understood that this was stupid and no-one would do it but I did it to troll. I was poor at TF2 and did not really understand how trading worked so one time some guy was selling a Strange Backburner, I really really wanted one. He said it was worth 3 ref and I did not pricecheck since I did not what it was. I tried getting 3 ref by selling all my stuff and this is where I first got scammed, I sold 2 hats for only 1 ref. After I got 3 ref I actually traded him. I loved the backburner. 1 month later I wanted to try a degreeser, So i tried selling the backburner for 3 ref, everyone said I was a scammer. I couldn't sell it and I didn't know what to do after I sold most of my items and found out I was scammed. I got really sad and started doing fake raffles, I got like 3-4 weapons but I did actually give 10 crates to the winner. I think this is how I got reported for scamming. After I saw the SOP Scammer thing on my steam rep I was happy that I got banned. I quit TF2 then. After 2 months I regret everything I did, I was scared to trade anymore and that everyone will call me a SOP SCAMMER SOP SCAMMER, I never played tf2 after that. Now I really want to be a normal person since I changed, I want to be legit and not a stupid young kid that was trying to scam. For 2 years I had the SOP Scammer sign :( I guess I deserved it for doing stupid stuff. I beg you SteamRep police to please give me a final last chance, I swear I changed :(

The reason why I'm applying is that I want to be a normal person and I changed​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Please add me on steam, make sure your profile is public. I really dont feel like marking all your alts so the sooner the better.
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    One week or will be closed.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    denied for lack of followup/scamming/profile still private.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**