1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198041861874 - (҉ᴿʰᶤᶰᵒ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by kungfoorhino™, Jul 15, 2014.

1. kungfoorhino™

kungfoorhino™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40798073
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198041861874 (҉ᴿʰᶤᶰᵒ)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello,
    I'm here to address a 2 year old mark I've had now and I don't really think it was fair to mark me completely as a scammer as I did not scam anyone. I will admit to attempting to scam multiple accounts. Since I attempted this act so long ago, and I remember most people I tried to scam ran before so but didn't report me, I have the chat with the one person that did report me 2 years ago. You can clearly see in the chat I was trying to get the middle man to help me scam. Sadly, I don't have the chat with the middle man where I tell him to help me scam the hat, but i will admit to it. The middle man did not agree with me and decided to tell the victim (seen in the chat). The trade never went through and I fearfully blocked the victim thinking that would save me. Well I was an idiot for thinking that and that just added more reason to report me. The only thing I disagree with was the fact that I didn't scam anyone but was marked completely as a scammer when there was no hard evidence of me obtaining the victims hat. I will admit, if the victim were to fall for it, and the middleman were to agree, I would have scammed the victim 2 years ago. Now, having to go through the trouble of people saying "you're a scammer!", "Ban rhino! He's a scammer", in many different servers, I have come to appeal for I have learned my lesson. I will never try anything that stupid again.
    Thank you.

Outpost ban note by Suttles, describing my wrong-doing: http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/39941

Attached Files:

2. kungfoorhino™

kungfoorhino™ New User

Steam:
    Wait! I meant to add my brother's account that I've been using to access my outpost note/mark. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043978167
    I know I'm supposed to add this to Alternate Accounts.
    But yeah my brother didn't do anything wrong or had anything to do with the scam.
  3. kungfoorhino™

kungfoorhino™ New User

Steam:
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I am declining to grant this appeal for lack of "change of heart".
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**