1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198042012568 - (Miss Pauling / SOP CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Akali, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Akali

Akali New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40873420
    Appeal for SOP CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198042012568 (Miss Pauling)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and the admin told me to appeal again at a later date

Alternate Accounts:
    none​

Appeal description:
    I was accused of taking a max head 2+ years and running off with it. And havent been ban once or accused of bad trade since. While the claimer was banned.
    He wrote "She had been a friend of mine for a while and she used to let me borrow stuff And I used to let her borrow things as well. Nothing of much value the maximum I let her borrow was a Bills hat. She once again asked me to borrow my max head saying she would pay me back in double. She kept delaying paying me back. I told her I would be fine if she just gave me back the max's head back. She said she would give me an Unusual Madame Pixie for now and would get me a Max head within a week. As soon as she gave me the crappy madame Dixie she blocked/deleted me and changed her name which just happened today."​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663