1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198042249249 - (The Troof / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by The Troof, Sep 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Troof

The Troof Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40991760
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198042249249 (The Troof)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    76561198051885541​

Appeal description:
    So I am writing this today to see if I can get my appeal looked at again. This is my rejected appeal: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/113433 . In my opinion, I feel that my appeal was a little unfairly handled. I do understand this was almost about 1 year ago, so I hope I'm not too late to get this looked at again. But as you can see by the appeal I repaid my victim and I apologized. Even the victim replied with evidence showing I repaid him. But the first reply made by an admin was just saying I repaid him wrongly then I was instantly denied without given the chance to properly repay him. Like I stated a few times before I am willing to repay the victim with the items I scammed while he still gets to keep the paypal payment I made to him originally to repay him. Now I would also like to deeply apologize for bringing this case up again. I understand this was from a while back. I promise I have changed now and if I were to be unbanned I would greatly appreciate it and never scam again. I also request that this be handled by another admin that hadn't been involved with this case before. Thank you for taking the time to read this and please really think over this case before rejecting it.

Also: This account 76561198051885541 doesn't even belong to me and I've never signed into it. So I'm not sure why it got banned as well.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.