1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198042449310 - (Daviee / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Daviee, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Daviee

Daviee New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41091791
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198042449310 (Daviee)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    As this ban was given to me 1181 days ago, I do not recall much of the information surrounding this case.

However, what I do remember is that 1181 days ago I was still a naive child with no knowledge on how the market works or what I was doing, resulting in this ban. In the end, I may have given fake rep to this person blindly, but I hope this is taken into consideration.

I'm sorry for not providing additional evidence since this ban was given to me a while ago.

Thank you.​
  2. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
  3. Daviee

Daviee New User

Steam:
    ahhhh. I dont even know this goodbye guy, this all happened ages ago when i was 14 playing tf 2 and had no idea what i was doing hahaha. But i waited till now to do the appeal because i just recently started playing cs go and decided i want to trade some items. All of a sudden it said that i was banned because apparently i faked rep this scammer, basically i had no idea i was banned until this very moment. Hence the reason for my appeal :)
    thanks for the info tho knuckleojoe!
  4. Daviee

Daviee New User

Steam:
    What do you recommend doing at this point? Because at the moment i am really interested in the cs go market and would like to do some trading to complement the gameplay. And this ban is restricting me to do so, also giving me a bad name for something i hardly recall doing ):
  5. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    Not much to do but wait until one of the appeals admins take your case. As there are around 750 open appeals and they are normally done oldest first, you may be waiting awhile.

Give this a read if you haven't already: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    That should give you an idea of what to expect over the next... however long this takes...
  6. Daviee

Daviee New User

Steam:
    okay, thanks alot :)
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    conditionally downgraded, please add me on steam.
  8. Daviee

Daviee New User

Steam:
    Hey! Thank you for your reply :). Sorry for the late reply but i just attended a wedding and was only able to get home now. Also, sorry for the hassle but what does "conditionally downgraded" mean? and i have added you on steam :)
  9. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    Conditionally downgraded means exactly what it sounds like, you had a full Banned by SOP tag, now you have been downgraded to a SOP caution.
    Based on how the conversation with YATO goes, it'll go to one of three things: stay a caution, go back to a full banned tag, or the tag will be fully removed.
  10. Daviee

Daviee New User

Steam:
    Ahhhh. Thanks for the help knucklejoe! Been great at providing me info :) why arent you an admin?
  11. Daviee

Daviee New User

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
    added notes.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  13. You Are The One

Steam: