1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198042515858 - (wut ☮ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by sunw1337, Jul 19, 2014.

1. sunw1337

sunw1337 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41125065
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198042515858 (wut ☮)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    hello sr, i realy don't know why i got banned, i'm sure that it's a mistake, if not, tell me why please, and i'll try to fix that.
    thanks.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  3. sunw1337

sunw1337 New User

Steam:
    i thought this was why, but when i talked to bbg, he said to me that this isn't for this thing, and also that he didnt banned me, and i have to talk to sr, so now, if you sr think that this is why i got banned, what have i to do? sorry for my bad skills at english...
    thanks
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Explain what happened in detail.
  5. sunw1337

sunw1337 New User

Steam:
    okay, so i've just changed to a home that i'll stay in for like 3 weeks or 20 days for sommuer, sth like that, so when u change your pc, steam doesnt give u the right to trade or do anything for 7 days, i said this to my friend, and they tell me that they will ban me or something like that, so i think they made a fake call to steamrep, so i cant do anything on steam for more than 7 days... i didnt said anything to them, because they are still teenagers and think this was funny... when i check my csgolounge to see the king of trades that are, i see that i'm banned, because of steamrep reputation, then i remebered my friends.
    in steamrep, there was banned by bbg, i talked to bbg, after 2-3 days of talking, he said to me that he isnt responsible of that ban, and there is a mistake.
    oh he also said to me that he will to talk to the highest of the steamrep admins, because that was something too important
    and then, banned by SR appeared on steamrep the next day, then i came here to talk to you.
    this is what happened for me, and what i saw in detail, if there is something u know i did and i didnt listed it, i realy don't know what happened apart from what i said, i beg you to clarify to me everything, so i can help you more.
    thanks for reading this, hope that you will understund what i said, bcuz i'm pretty bad at englsih.
    oh and please sr, when u answer me, do it with an easy kind of english please.
  6. sunw1337

sunw1337 New User

Steam:
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    please add me on steam, conditionally downgraded pending followup.
  8. ¡¡veNdeTTa~* :D

¡¡veNdeTTa~* :D New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74875559
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    due to the circumstances of the case, and lack of followup, I will leave this as a caution.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**