1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198043653078 - (Almonds / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Splintey, Jul 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Splintey

Splintey New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:91129901
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198043653078 (Almonds)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:
    Idling (Both)

| steamname: Buying Craft Hats 1 Ref Each
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:91129901
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142525531
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198142525531

| steamname: Buying TF2 Items w/ Paypal
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:92437908
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145141544
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198145141544

Appeal description:
    Hey, I've been banned for around 3 years now on false accusations. You're probably wondering why i've waited so long to make my case but, It's because i have not been playing tf2 since I was very busy with personal stuff.

I just got back into the game and no one will trade with me since my huge red mark on my SR page, I'd like to become a trusted trader and rebuild my rep but that mark doesn't just vanish and it always messes up any deals I'm conducting. I'd like to appeal it on my Main account (Almonds).

My primary account is a few years old and I used to really enjoy tf2, I got mixed up in the "wrong crowd" when I saw some youtube videos online. These guys were trolling some players on tf2 and I thought it was pretty fun although a bit harsh. I was interested in playing with these guys whose videos I enjoyed so I contacted a member since I saw his steam name in the video. I was invited into their group and played on servers with them mainly trade servers, spycrabbing, and things of that nature. I enjoyed the company since I was fairly new at the time and although I had some suspicions I was not completely aware of their malicious intent. The group was known as Team Deviate and I'm sure a few members have heard of them. They were awfully sinister people but, I had not come to the realization until I was banned and looked into the reasoning, also seeing the admins and owner got into massive trouble.

I was trade banned solely for the reason that I was in the group. There was no proof I scammed there were not even claims against me! I was upset at this and decided to contact steam right away. To mu surprise this attempt was successful and the man that assisted me came to the realization that I was wrongfully banned for what my "friends" were doing with no proof that I took part in this or claims against me. There were no victims or anything of that sort. Below I will provide the proof that Steam Support lifted my trade ban after noting I was wrongfully banned.

The man assisting me said it best and I suppose it was my fault for initially joining a group I was unsure of but that is by no means a ban worthy offense (In my opinion)

Since my ban was lifted and the charges basically removed due to lack of evidence I feel as if the same actions should be taken here so I can begin trading again and rejoin my favorite websites that have denied me access.

Thanks for reading,

Dom​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Once again, you can only appeal with the originally marked account.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.