1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198043790085 - (2Fat2Kill2 / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by 2Fat2Kill2, Jun 12, 2014.

1. 2Fat2Kill2

2Fat2Kill2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41762178
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198043790085 (2Fat2Kill2)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before under a different account.

Alternate Accounts:
    76561198101372385​

Appeal description:
    Hello, 3 years ago(or something like that) I was banned on SOP for faking an offer and to this day, that ban still stains my accounts. I would like to have it removed. At the time, faking offers was not an offense by SteamRep and I wasn't aware that each community followed its own rules. In addition, I was pressed for money during that period and the offer I received on my items was very, very low from a TF2 quicksell buyer. From then on, I've "reformed," though I've never scammed nor have I supported scamming. In fact, community members found me trustworthy and I have been trusted with $1000 worth of items at times with people knowing they will safely get their items back. It was
    all a slight slip up. I'm sorry. Please review my old trading feedback and comments.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Your fake offering alone on SOP was caution at best, but you had a history of trade related issues, you were previously banned form OP and TP for fakeoffering, You trade with marked scammers (hazmat incident) (buds for max head) you were given your final warning for this early last year. Then you fakeoffer on SOP. You also appear to have ban/tag avoided at various communities. On top of what I suspect of you not disclosing another alt of yours/or one that is linked to you. Your tag was a result of all your offenses cumulatively. Why then should this be considered?
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    A week to reply or the appeal will be concluded.
  4. 2Fat2Kill2

2Fat2Kill2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41762178
    I didn't ever knowingly trade with a scammer. Mattie knows this. There was only ever 1 fake offering incident and it was on SOP. The OP thing? I just didn't tell people what I actually paid for the burning hazmat. I don't even TF2 anymore. I just want this stain removed from my accounts. I'm not the type to scam, neither do I do legals. Sorry for my past ignorance but from the bottom of my heart, I know I don't deserve that mark. So do many others that have interacted with me.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    I am going to decline this appeal. If you changed, then so be it, but I cant look past how many warnings others have gave you for doing shady s✿✿✿ (admittedly not directly by sop) but these warnings came before your sop issues.