1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198043945837 - (Ronald Raisin / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Killerkarl, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Killerkarl

Killerkarl New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41840054
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198043945837 (Ronald Raisin)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here earlier for another situation in the past.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    This case was an issue of misunderstanding, this was the original report about me: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198043945837-admiral-x.12509/. I have claimed in the past that I was not aware of how Halloween items worked in tf2 and din't know they weren't craftable. At the time I was also playing the game on a quite crappy computer that was constantly crashing. In this instance it appeared that I tried to scam someone with item misrepresentation. To be exact the event took place as so; We went into a trade, I offered Halloween items to him (which I thought were craftable) he said they weren't, so I closed the trade. A few seconds later my game crashed. At the time I thought little of it but when he reported me for it I was very confused. I didn't think I had done anything wrong yet my steam account of 3 years was tarnished by a foolish misunderstanding. So I moved on, I left tf2 and recently started playing CSGO. I was having a great time and started getting wealthy from betting on a website, csgo lounge. I logged on today (11/19/14) and was banned. i couldn't believe that this event managed to follow for almost two years, and ruin something yet again. The staff member that banned me at the time, Chaos, has since retired and I was hoping I could leave this behind me. I am really hoping I can get back to my newly loved game and finally clear this up.

Thanks,
    Ronald Raisin/ Gladious X​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    stop making new appeals, you already have an active one.
    Mattie! likes this.