1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198044337944 - (MaQiz / BANNED BY ASBO)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by XmakkaraX, Dec 16, 2014.

1. XmakkaraX

XmakkaraX New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42036108
    Appeal for BANNED BY ASBO

Steam profile: 76561198044337944 (MaQiz)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    My little brother account = 76561198044348343
    My Friend accout = 76561198136622475​

Appeal description:
    Hello Admins.

Im SO sorry about my last posts... i lied. I was thinking that it is easier to be good with lieing... BUT now,i want to tell you the truth.
    Yea,i scammed once or twice about 1157 days (3.16 YEARS) ago. One of my old friend sayd that it means nothing if you scam some tf2 hats,and showed me how to scam in Trade (Quick Switch Scam).I didnt know anything about steam especially steamrep,only what i knew was trading and some TF2 Stuff,i scammed about 2 cheap hats.Now,im grown up and i love trading,playing,i hate scammers. As you can see in my profile,i have traded now alot,i have alot of reps in my profile,and trades :D
    Im hope that you will understand me.. It was freaking stubid to scam tf2 hats..
    If that guy/guys are still in Steam,i can give him hes Hat/Hats and something more. I want to be truthful person in steam.

-Peace​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @XmakkaraX,

Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #11: Only one appeal.

We allow only one appeal. For mostly logistic reasons. Problem now with the appeal of yours that we now would reject it are:
    - Cannot establish who is appealing here, which could imply lies in previous appeals.
    - Already had 3 previous appeals which where rejected for not being the real owner of it.

As you already have had your appeal, you cannot re-appeal. Invalidated and archived.