1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198044756938 - (Corporal R. Prime_ / BANNED BY RAWR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by The Gen. RAPTOR Prime™, Aug 25, 2014.

1. The Gen. RAPTOR Prime™

The Gen. RAPTOR Prime™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42245605
    Appeal for BANNED BY RAWR

Steam profile: 76561198044756938 (Corporal R. Prime_)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:
    I've used a few to evade the tag they are all listed on my steamrep profile, other than that my brother has an account on my ip​

Appeal description:
    Hello my name is Corporal R. Prime_, i was banned from RAWR because i ran from a spycrab, now lets go back and discuss what happened, 3 years ago i joined team fortress 2 and boy was i excited, i was one of those guys who wanted to reach the top very quickly, i heard about this thing called "spy-crabbing" and i was like whoa! this is a neat thing, so i spent a few months trading stuff for highest price but then the urge to reach the top began increasing, so i got myself in a spycrab for a bill's hat 1:1 i was 2:1 in favour of the other guy when i was like s✿✿✿, im gonna lose stuff so i decided to run away, that's how i got tagged. It's been 3 years to that incident and honestly i just want someone to give me a chance i've changed, i've mended my ways and have gotten more familiar with the trade procedures, so the only thing i'm looking for is a second chance to show others i have changed, now i know i can't think of a way to show you how i changed but all i ask is for a second chance to prove i have indeed changed and to be a important part of this tf2 community. Since i ran from a spycrab there is no way i can provide proof.

Hope you see the best in my appeal and if there is anyway i can help you guys sort out this issue i'm always here to help cause i feel i've served enough punishment​
  2. The Gen. RAPTOR Prime™

The Gen. RAPTOR Prime™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42245605
    also i would like to add that i also have a TF2OP Tag, that mainly because i have the RAWR Tag and i've been asked to appeal here first if i want to get that solved! thanks
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @The Gen. RAPTOR Prime™,

Please read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/

Please pay special note to points:
    #7: What are Alts
    #13: Who can appeal.

Based on the info I have, the Rawr report is tagged on http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198045150547 so you will have to appeal with THAT account vs the tag.
    As you did not deny its yours in above that means for us that is confirmed.

I'd suggest reading the rest of that thread too. And answer on the alts with all the ID blocks of ALL accounts linked to you. You can add text to those blocks explaining what they where for and if you still use them, or whom they belong to.

Invalidated and archiving this appeal. For reasons of:
    - Not the main account which was tagged, as per our guidelines, only the account that committed the offense(s) can appeal the ban itself.
    - Regarding the OP ban listed on your account, seems they applied their ban for having the Rawr ban.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2014