1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198045143244 - (Ummmm....I Can't Think Of A Name / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Sand_Man123, Jul 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sand_Man123

Sand_Man123 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42438758
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198045143244 (Ummmm....I Can't Think Of A Name)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I have actually quit trading after i was banned, for like the 3rd time. One has to notice that to be in the trading community, you have to have a good rep, or NOBODY will trust you! I had to learn that the hard way, which i have completely noticed. I need any kind of help from anyone, admin or not, on how i can somehow prove to the community that i'm a better person, if i have to give a personal story i will, I come from a low financial family with problems, I promised to My Lord And Savior that if I quit scamming that he will help me with my family problems. Which he did, in return, I did everything legit. Shortly during my life I learned to be more compassionate and careful for others, I cant see myself to come down to scamming someone, i just don't feel right with myself with doing it, i cant even low ball someone without feeling a large amount of guilt. Believe this story or not, it doesn't change the fact that i need help. I am trying to get into counter strike, global offense trading, but it is extremely hard without third party trading sites. I need help from anyone on how i could somehow prove to the community and steam rep that i have changed. I would also like to tell everyone that i will be posting this on everyone of my appeals because i have multiple appeals. Thank you everyone! Have a wonderful one, Have a wonderful day and night! Our Lord And Savior Loves All Of You!​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.