1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198045807979 - (Austinomical / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Austinomical, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Austinomical

Austinomical New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42771125
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198045807979 (Austinomical)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    All I did was play this game in TF2 called spycrabbing. I played with one other person, and we both orallly agreeed to bet a key to whoever won the game. I lost and I did not give him the item. I am VERY sorry and it wont happen again. I did this like 2 years ago, you guys went a little harsh dont you think?​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @Austinomical,

Well, it was not us, it was UTC who banned you. And UTC has been taken over by MCT... which is where you need to appeal.

You did a appeal on SteamRep while your tag is not handled here, or have other tags on your account that are not handled by SteamRep.

See link below to find where you need to go to appeal your tag, and more information:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/howto-appeal-banned-and-caution-reputation-tags.58/

This appeal has therefore been set invalid, and has been archived.