1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198046114265 - (.teqs / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ~Teqs, Dec 15, 2014.

1. ~Teqs

~Teqs New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42924268
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198046114265 (.teqs)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    Hello steamrep.com admins.

Around about last year, I started going on what I would call a "scamming spree." I scammed people by saying I had a WATCH_DOGS UPlay key and that I wanted keys or other items for it. I scammed around 2 people and then stopped. The 5 -rep's on my www.steamtrades.com profile are from the victims getting their friends to -rep me. Anyway, I admit that I scammed people last year and am truly sorry for what I did. I am asking for an appeal because these scam reports have creating problems in my trading at this present day. People are unwilling to sell me their items through real money as they do not trust me. I have changed since last year and haven't scammed anyone since that day.
    Thank you for taking your time to read this.​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @~Teqs,

As long as you have not been banned you will have to resort to reply to the open report and resolve issues there. Only once you are actually banned with a red or orange tag by us, you can do a appeal. As long as the report has not been finished you will have to do your amends there.