1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198046501307 - (TheGenitailian / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by TheGenitailian, Oct 25, 2014.

1. TheGenitailian

TheGenitailian New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43117789
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198046501307 (TheGenitailian)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I have been cautioned on SteamRep because I traded with a marked scammer unknowingly. This happened October 23 2014. A long time friend and a person I had no idea was a scammer offered me a fair trade for my CS:GO knife, I gave it some thought and after a bit of negotiation I made the trade. The next day I was added by ForteSP (now that I look at my friends ban I see he was reported by ForteSP as well). He warned me that trading with a marked scammer was against the rules (I know this but didn't find out till later on my friend was marked as a scammer). I said to forte that I had not find out till the night after the trade transpired that my friend was a scammer and he instantly accused me of lying as found in his screenshots on the report thread. I hope you take this into consideration as I am now more aware of who I will be trading with I have also as of just now removed the user from my friends list to prevent any more disputes involving him. thank you​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646