1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198046673196 - (ChesT / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by chill♪Loading..., Nov 18, 2014.

1. chill♪Loading...

chill♪Loading... Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43203734
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198046673196 (ChesT)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    I own no alternate accounts that are under my use.​

Appeal description:
    Hi.
    Nearly 2 years ago a was banned by Steam, therefore getting the momentary mark on my steamrep.
    Several hours ago, I was trading with a Steamrep admin, who is very respectable and goes by Vintage Cobra. I had removed him after I received an item that I got from another person. I was in TeamSpeak with some friends, and they told me that Vintage Cobra added them and told them that I had been marked as a scammer on steamrep, for a case that was dealt with but never deleted. At that moment, I did not believe it, but I soon realized it was a scam I did nearly two years ago, and I actually have left the entire game.

Anyways, I obviously will never scam again with this event, and I believe I should not be marked as a scammer, as it seriously hurt my reputation built up in Counter-Strike.
    I did attempt to not be disrespectful to the admin, but I was very frustrated at the time, so I did say a sentence I regret.

I was unable to afford to repay the victim in items, but I did so by asking what I could do for him, our chat is in the screenshots below.

I have screenshots of my chat with the admin below.
    Thanks Steamrep :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646