1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198046980678 - (♥Alivator♥ [BE] / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ♥Alivator♥ [BE], Sep 27, 2014.

1. ♥Alivator♥ [BE]

♥Alivator♥ [BE] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43357475
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198046980678 (♥Alivator♥ [BE])

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello,
    As i begin playing Team Fortress 2, i was getting scammed as I didn't know how the whole game worked. I don't deny I scam. I did. But as you can see i have a scammer alt (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055890519). As i noticed scamming was "fun" until you get banned, reported and nobody ever wants to trade you again. As you can see, on my scam account i din't play tf2/traded for a VERY long time as i quit scamming. I will give EVERY SINGLE ITEM that is tradable on that account away. As i don't know my victims anymore i can't give it back, but I will give them to someone (if you will, you can decide to who i give them). I hope from the deepest point in my heart i can trade normally every again. I will do anything that you say me to help scammed people with my 2nd account. As i don't have evidence of giving back stuff or finding people again, I can only rest on the fact that i'm prepared to give away all my items on my 2nd account (not this account, i bought and worked hard to get my items).And i'm interested in making fake "refunds" in order to act like i am not a scammer.

P.S: Sorry about my bad Engslish (I'm from Belgium)

You would do me a pleasure reading my post and giving me solutions.

Regards.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You cannot appeal with an alt, only the originally marked account can appeal.