1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198047448762 - (LuQus / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by LuQus, Jun 29, 2015.

1. LuQus

LuQus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43591517
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198047448762 (LuQus)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Severity - Severity of ban is higher than SteamRep policy recommends
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    Hi Steamrep Admin

PLEASE HELP ME - I am banned for something very minor that I did 2 years ago....

I said i would +rep someone for a Dota 2 Beta key - I didn't even know it was an offence and did not receive any sort of warning - I was instantly banned and now people think i am a scammer and I can't trade on Dota 2 Lounge. I will never do this again.

I have made an appeal before but the very first one was never replied to (now 'archived') and the next one was instantly archived because it was my second appeal? So I don't know how to undo this ban if I get instantly archived for appealing when it is clear my initial appeal will never be seen to? :(

PLEASE HELP?
    Luke​
  2. Derp 6

Derp 6 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:91246531
    Yeah i think admins should forgive you.. Btw how do you look at your appeal? How do you find it?
  3. LuQus

LuQus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43591517
    Hey man, as far as I know just copy the URL of your appeal and paste it into your address bar each and every time you want to view it, or alternatively just search for it under: forums --> appeal a judgement.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663